Directory submitter with ZennoPoster

Sammy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys, I am doing everything right, but I have one problem, when I'm submitting to directory, I am not able to select the category of my website.. Is there Any option to select this previously(before the submission) or to create some sort of AutoSelect like in SEnuke, where you have to write some keywords. :rolleyes:
P.S. I am still wondering how to write data from the runs to a .txt file (for example I created a bot for hotmail accounts, but I cannot save the accounts in .txt, one in a line). Is there somewhere a tutorial or sth. like this?

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is number of ways to select category.
With my directory submitter, I created bot which harvests all the categories. There is also php script which prepares submission list and pick up correct category - it generates submission list like:
http://webdirectory.com;email;category;subcategory;and few other fields.
Work for zenno is simple then.
submitter picks a line from file, and posts accordingly.

You might also try doing some sort of loops with Zenno, and match category within it basing on category list provided.

Tropicalista

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm interested into this.

Gemini, could you explain more? I was trying to make a directory submitter that choose the category from the dropdown select via javascript. Could you explain more your method to select category?

Tropicalista

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am still wondering how to write data from the runs to a .txt file (for example I created a bot for hotmail accounts, but I cannot save the accounts in .txt, one in a line). Is there somewhere a tutorial or sth. like this?
You should try to execute a macros Files and directories, choose append line to a file and then put the result of the action you wanna write...

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm interested into this.

Gemini, could you explain more? I was trying to make a directory submitter that choose the category from the dropdown select via javascript. Could you explain more your method to select category?
Not sure what's your problem is.
First bot created list of all categories from all directories.
output was single file for each directory
containing all categories with subcategories e.g. :
cat1;sub1
cat1;sub2
cat1;sub3
cat2;sub1
cat2;sub2
cat2;sub3
and so on.

php script based on regular expressions generated lines like that (mentioned previous post)
http://webdirectory.com;email;category;subcategory;and few other fields.
when you have exactly category selecting is rather easy - if it's actually select.
You could select specific value if you know it (instead of index by number use value) - use branch builder from zenno.
But I'm not sure what's your problem exactly.
I'm not sure if understand you correctly but are you trying to set category with help of javascript? Or your select if is javascript? If first - then you won't be able do that. If second there shouldn't be a problem.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To append your login : password to one line check this thread ... seems to be a hot topic -

Tropicalista

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To gemini:

First bot created list of all categories from all directories.
output was single file for each directory
containing all categories with subcategories e.g. :
cat1;sub1
cat1;sub2
cat1;sub3
cat2;sub1
cat2;sub2
cat2;sub3
and so on.
How you create a list of category? you go to homepage of directories and find every hyperlink with regex or what?

Your bot works for every cms directory like PHP LD, IndexU, esyndicat etc? or you create a different bot for every cms directory?

I was trying to create a bot for directory submission, but I choose the category from a select using "javascript:getelementbyID" etc... but this do not work for every directory.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in this specific case I have a bot which goes to directory logins itself (as submitter with credentals created by another bot earlier) and then clicks every link for main category and reads info about every subcategory (didn't needed to use regex - reading with branch builder was enough :-) )

So far I created only 2 directory bots - each directory have it's own bot(s) (for scripts used on polish market). After consideration I decided to go this way. Universal bot might be possible, but would require far to large work then specialized bots especially before code editor was released. It would have to look like almost like (другой софт) replica :-)

If you could give sample of your url perhaps i might help.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Tropicalista

Tropicalista

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
many thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)