Digg.com reagistration works in Project Maker debug mode, but not in Zenno Poster

mozart

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have created a script to make digg.com registrations, everything works well in the Project Maker debug mode, but when I run it in ZennoPoster, it doesn't work and after captcha recognition, I return to the digg.com homepage.

I think the reason may be that the form filling goes too fast. Is there a way to pause between fields, or even a way to fill in one character at a time, to simulate typing?

Or is it something else, that I've missed?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The reason is likely to speed implementation of the template. Between the required branches in the template insert macro pause: a new branch - the macro - GET and prescribe there {-Pause-| -4 -}
where 4 - is a pause in seconds before the next step.

mozart

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your quick reply!

I have tried this, but somehow it doesn't work, the error in ZennoPoster is this: "Macros base does not have this macros: Pause-| -4 "

What am I doing wrong?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

mozart

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, thanks!

The pause works. But, digg won't get fooled. ;-)

Anyone an idea how to make this work?

Can the data be entered one character at a time, just like when typing?

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are sure that that is the the problem, then you could make a loop with a delay using Pause and enter one or a few characters each time.

I guess I nice feature to add would be "Slow Typing".

Tricyclethief

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template that works for digg...sometimes. The last time I was trying to use it, digg was undergoing an upgrade to a new site design. Depending on which proxy it was using, digg would serve up a different version of the website. This caused extremely high failure rates, so I decided to wait on digg to finish before changing my template.

That said, the template worked fine as long as I got the same version that I used in the template maker. Have you watched what it does when zennoposter is running the template? Are you using proxies? What is the next step supposed to be after it clicks register?

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Seems that Digg wants to hang during the captcha input. I've inserted the captcha manually - works 100% but once even projectmaker inserts it, it always comes up invalid. I'm going to have to look into the captcha mechanism.

Frank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My Digg account creator does the same thing. It gives error on captcha, but the account is still created. Doesn't work 100% of the time but I can get results with good proxies. I always back up my email:password file and then go back and replace the emails that failed and run again. You have to use pauses to make sure the Recaptcha loads.

@mozart- put -1 for your form# in the step branches and your template should work for any proxy. I noticed that when I recorded the template, the form# was 0, but when I added a proxy to IE the form# changed to 1. -1 takes care of all of that.

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Seems that Digg wants to hang during the captcha input. I've inserted the captcha manually - works 100% but once even projectmaker inserts it, it always comes up invalid. I'm going to have to look into the captcha mechanism.

Frank
Hi Frank good to see you here. and great tutorials like always mate.

Cheers!

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh if you go straight to the link above mentioned digg knows you are trying to automate. Thus, it dumps you to the mobile site with nothing on it. Try to change referer every time you get on it.

I am new with ZennoPoster. But trust me not new with botting. Just getting the hang of this software. Must say it looks good.

Praney

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can't get the digg registration working, anyone have luck with this? It works in project make zp it won't work. It goes to digg, I put a ton of pauses in there to look natural but it automatically goes to http://digg.com/register when I try to join. When I try and go through digg.com/register it says invalid captcha when I try and register eventhough it doesn't show any captchas for me.

I know the problem it's when I use proxies cuz it works without proxies but I'm using good solid proxies that work with every other site(yes there public) but I tried with 100's of solid working proxies. Do you think it can tell if I'm using a proxy? Just not sure how to get it working with proxies.

Anyone get around this?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)