Digg Button Problem

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

how can I click the Digg button on digg.com account? I'm trying for about 4 hours now to digg existing URLs to digg.com but I can't seem to get through with this. As if that button is invisible for the zenno. I tried with the branch builder, call event options... but I simply can't manage it - the counter doesn't move. Can you (zenno diggers out there) tell me in couple of words how to do it?

Thanks,

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
(sorry for the bump) Seriously guys - know this issue I'm having seems basic newbie nonsense but... Zenno doesn't see the digg button in debug (and presumably posting) mode. In the template recording the action of clicking the digg button is recorded but on debug I get the error saying "HTML element isn´t found, according to the search criteria".

Can you please help me find a fix to this problem?

Edit* The problem is related to the attribute value for the digg button. Can you please tell me what you have in there in your own Digg submission template?

Can anyone share the "attribute value" of their Digg Button (from digg.com)?

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please Digg.com template owners, help me out!

How can you distinguish between these two instances of the "Digg" button in the project maker? I want to use these on a true/false logic-step?

Is it possible to distinguish between the two?

Here are the Digg button instances I'm referring to:
digg.png
undigg.png

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So you tried branch builder ---- rize --- then click? that seems to work for me, not on digg I haven't tried it but other times when I run into that.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm looking to distinguish between the Digg/Undigg status of the button. Not clicking it. Any suggestions on that?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
here you go
outerhtml target="" regexp 0

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I managed to extract these two expression using the "get outerhtml" action:
Код:
<A class="digg-it diggable not-dugg  group" href="/story/r/[I](url being processed by me)[/I]></A>
<A class="digg-it diggable dugg  group" href="/story/r/[I](url being processed by me)[/I]></A>
Now, how can I check within the expressions above for the existence of these two fragments?
Код:
digg-it diggable not-dugg  group
digg-it diggable dugg  group
The code I used in the Logic-step checks for the overall content and of course the result is always false, e.g:

Код:
'<A class="digg-it diggable not-dugg  group" href="/story/r/[I](url being processed by me)[/I]></A>'!='digg-it diggable not-dugg  group'
(also tried it with prepare for java and the result is the same)

Basically I'm looking for a code to be used in a Logic-step that checks for the existence of a narrow, shorter expression within a larger block of text.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any thoughts on this? Anybody?

EDIT: Found the answer!

'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●6●9●6●6●-|-ga-6644-}'<'digg-it diggable not-dugg group' where is the execution result for the "get outerhtml" command mentioned above. ;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)