Delicious captcha not showing

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!

I'm trying to do a template for delicious all goes fine but, when I run the debugger the captcha is not showed in the captcha window, I can see it in the browser but not there.

Any idea?

Thanks!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try using outerhtml and regex to call the captcha image and not just the img tag. Sometimes the header will show in the captcha window or some other part of the page. For instance, if you are on a site using Recaptcha, it is better to use attribute name outerhtml and attribute value of google.com\/recaptcha and regex as type. Find what url the site is using to grab the captcha image and you will be well on your way to solving a lot of your captcha problems.

• Спасибо
Реакции: riken

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your reply

I'm kinda lost, I've been using zennoposter for a week only, not too much experience in this fields.

I can identify the image in the action recording, I set the reg exp google.com\/recaptcha and the match number is 6 but when I run it I get the re captcha logo not the captcha, no matter what number I put in match I only get the logo...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
then use outerhtml as attribute name and 'reCAPTCHA challenge image' as text as match and match #0. This seems to give you only one match. Sorry I haven't looked at delicious in a few months.

• Спасибо
Реакции: riken

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Umm maybe I'm doing something wrong but still cannot see it... any idea?

Thanks!

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got it!!!!!!!! just placed recaptcha only without the rest of the text :D!!!

Thaaaaaanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)