Creating templates using Chrome Browser Vs Mozilla

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, sorry for the multiple posts, but i saved a list with the questions i have about zenno and new 5.30, i have a big problem with zenno, because it doesn't run properly the templates in chrome, they work fine in mozilla, but in chrome it's a disaster, i tryed to manuall help it in project maker to go through the template and got too many error, do we have to redo the templates made in mozilla to run in chrome or it's something that i dont to right ? Because the settings are the same. The templates are ok using firefox, but i'm just curious about chrome, and most likely sometime in the future i will have to move on to chrome.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hey guys, sorry for the multiple posts, but i saved a list with the questions i have about zenno and new 5.30, i have a big problem with zenno, because it doesn't run properly the templates in chrome, they work fine in mozilla, but in chrome it's a disaster, i tryed to manuall help it in project maker to go through the template and got too many error, do we have to redo the templates made in mozilla to run in chrome or it's something that i dont to right ? Because the settings are the same. The templates are ok using firefox, but i'm just curious about chrome, and most likely sometime in the future i will have to move on to chrome.
Templates in chrome should work just the same way as in firefox.
If something is different then You should post bug thread with more information.
With making the diagnostic report and in the best way sending problem template with all file to support ticket.

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I faced some websites where I have to change "Check of text presence" from "Text" to "DOM" (in action properties) when I moved from FF to Chrome engine otherwise it would not find the expected text. With DOM it works fine.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have problems on the drop down menus ( months, years, etc) and photo uploading. I will try to make them work, but right now i'll use them as is. Do you guys know if zenno can solve captcha like this ?

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
FireFox and Chrome are different browsers, therefore some actions may work differently.
If you change engine in your project, you should debug it in ProjectMaker at first.
And you didn't describe any error you got in Chrome.

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The error is that when i change the browser engine, if i have a drop down menu, and i have to select let's say birth year and it's 2018 with value 1, it wont select it. So basically i have to run them through project maker with the new engine and make the proper changes along the way. thank you

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)