Create dir. with a DOM parsed variable

winlingt

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am trying to create a directory in the "project directory" with a var value that has been parsed by REGEX from DOM of a specific URL (the name is in fact the h1 title of this page...)

When I use :
process directories > create > Directory path : {-Project.Directory-}{-Variable.h1-} the action fails and the dir. is not created

I have used this in another project with a var that was extract from a table without problem. But on this one I have no idea why its not working : because it comes from DOM ?
Also, If I stop the execution of the project just before directory is supposed to be created and I change manually the var. value it works fine...
I have also used processing actions like : ToLower, replace, get line etc... without success.

It seems there s something I am missing here, any idea ?

WT

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Hello,

I am trying to create a directory in the "project directory" with a var value that has been parsed by REGEX from DOM of a specific URL (the name is in fact the h1 title of this page...)

When I use :
process directories > create > Directory path : {-Project.Directory-}{-Variable.h1-} the action fails and the dir. is not created

I have used this in another project with a var that was extract from a table without problem. But on this one I have no idea why its not working : because it comes from DOM ?
Also, If I stop the execution of the project just before directory is supposed to be created and I change manually the var. value it works fine...
I have also used processing actions like : ToLower, replace, get line etc... without success.

It seems there s something I am missing here, any idea ?

WT
Can you give an example of what is parsed from DOM?
Are there correct characters supposing correct path?

winlingt

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, yes it was indeed "illegal characters" that were present in the value....strange because they dont show up in variable value after the parse...I had to replace with a regex to replace them...there s other post on this topic :

ill. char. regex

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)