Change browser in middle of template

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Is this possible? All I get are errors:
Running the WebBrowserSettings action id: c1646380-ac5a-4c36-ae08-3d9692d91f2f action group id: 180fb664-4c92-4ce4-8abf-e54baf363ae0 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I want to close Chromium and start CEF in the middle of the template.
I added action Run without browser and then started CEF, but no success. Even when i press Reload nothing happens. Still same error to start CEF browser.
I have to restart PM to run CEF after Chrome.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Is this possible? All I get are errors:
Running the WebBrowserSettings action id: c1646380-ac5a-4c36-ae08-3d9692d91f2f action group id: 180fb664-4c92-4ce4-8abf-e54baf363ae0 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I want to close Chromium and start CEF in the middle of the template.
I added action Run without browser and then started CEF, but no success. Even when i press Reload nothing happens. Still same error to start CEF browser.
I have to restart PM to run CEF after Chrome.
Do you use profile-folders with browser instances?
I guess it's not enough to run instance without browser to unbound profile-folder in PM.
you should run Chromium instance without profile-folder, then switch to CEF.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Do you use profile-folders with browser instances?
I guess it's not enough to run instance without browser to unbound profile-folder in PM.
you should run Chromium instance without profile-folder, then switch to CEF.
Yes i use profile folders.
Your suggestion did not help.
Still same issue.
stays grey for 1-2 minutes and then crashes at all.

Running the WebBrowserSettings action id: 3cb0cc8f-1521-47b2-abcb-203b4f1c4ea5 action group id: acf08edc-d38d-4a77-8631-896c6485aef4 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Yes i use profile folders.
Your suggestion did not help.
Still same issue.
stays grey for 1-2 minutes and then crashes at all.

Running the WebBrowserSettings action id: 3cb0cc8f-1521-47b2-abcb-203b4f1c4ea5 action group id: acf08edc-d38d-4a77-8631-896c6485aef4 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Посмотреть вложение 113520
Please check Progs\Logs\nonCriticalErrors-ProjectMaker.txt
What error is there when CEF not started?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Please check Progs\Logs\nonCriticalErrors-ProjectMaker.txt
What error is there when CEF not started?

C#:
[2023-11-01 13:16:23.5208]|107||OnAbort
Xilium.Crdtp.Client.CrdtpConnectionException: Reader faulted. ---> System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException: The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake.
   at System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketBase.WebSocketOperation.<Process>d__19.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketBase.<ReceiveAsyncCore>d__45.MoveNext()
   at Xilium.Crdtp.Client.CrdtpWebSocketConnection.Reader.<RunReadLoopAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException (0x80004005): The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake.
   at System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketBase.WebSocketOperation.<Process>d__19.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Xilium.Crdtp.Client.CrdtpWebSocketConnection.Reader.<RunReadLoopAsync>d__2.MoveNext()   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2023-11-01 13:16:23.7728]|114||System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Close(TimeSpan timeout)
   at CommandTransfer.WcfMessagePerformer.Dispose()
System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2023-11-01 13:18:23.7985]|109||Error in restart browser process
System.Exception: Error restarting browser, time elapsed, timeout = 120 sec
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Debug.DebugInstance.RgZNRs7Q9F(DebugBaseManagerRequest  )
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Debug.DebugInstance.RestartBrowserAndConnect(BrowserType browserType, Int32 port, String browserArgs, String specialArgs)
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Controls.BaseRecorders.RecorderBase.<>c__DisplayClass158_0.FJXiljkYxVF8d2bnuimH(Object , BrowserType browserType, Int32 port, Object , Object )
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Controls.BaseRecorders.RecorderBase.<>c__DisplayClass158_0.<RestartDebugInstance>b__0()   
[2023-11-01 13:18:23.8805]|98||Error in ExecutorHelper.StartInstance
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ThrowingCommandCenter.ThrowingInstance.dCRTn5uXUBrYKIPyGSOr(Object , Object , Object , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Object , Boolean )
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ThrowingCommandCenter.ThrowingInstance.PrepareInstance(String flags, String emulationLevel, Boolean needHandleAdditional, Boolean browserWithoutContext, Boolean forceClearCache, Boolean needEventToProfile, String id, Boolean preventClearingAnything)
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ProjectExecutors.ExecutorHelper.gJZhDAguMcF(ReloadInstanceEventArgs  , Boolean  , Boolean  )
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ProjectExecutors.ExecutorHelper.StartInstance(LogErrorMethod errorLog, LogMsgMethod msgLog, String browserTypeSource, Boolean useProfile, String browserArgs, String specialArgs, Boolean calculateBrowserArgs, Boolean createVariables, Boolean createFolderProfileIfEmpty, Boolean convertProfileFolderBool, Boolean protectInstanceView)   

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
C#:
[2023-11-01 13:16:23.5208]|107||OnAbort
Xilium.Crdtp.Client.CrdtpConnectionException: Reader faulted. ---> System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException: The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake.
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException (0x80004005): The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake.
[2023-11-01 13:16:23.7728]|114||System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.
System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectFaultedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state.
[2023-11-01 13:18:23.7985]|109||Error in restart browser process
System.Exception: Error restarting browser, time elapsed, timeout = 120 sec
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Debug.DebugInstance.RgZNRs7Q9F(DebugBaseManagerRequest  )
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Debug.DebugInstance.RestartBrowserAndConnect(BrowserType browserType, Int32 port, String browserArgs, String specialArgs)
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Controls.BaseRecorders.RecorderBase.<>c__DisplayClass158_0.FJXiljkYxVF8d2bnuimH(Object , BrowserType browserType, Int32 port, Object , Object )
   at ZennoLab.ProjectMaker.Controls.BaseRecorders.RecorderBase.<>c__DisplayClass158_0.<RestartDebugInstance>b__0()  
[2023-11-01 13:18:23.8805]|98||Error in ExecutorHelper.StartInstance
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ThrowingCommandCenter.ThrowingInstance.dCRTn5uXUBrYKIPyGSOr(Object , Object , Object , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Object , Boolean )
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ThrowingCommandCenter.ThrowingInstance.PrepareInstance(String flags, String emulationLevel, Boolean needHandleAdditional, Boolean browserWithoutContext, Boolean forceClearCache, Boolean needEventToProfile, String id, Boolean preventClearingAnything)
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ProjectExecutors.ExecutorHelper.gJZhDAguMcF(ReloadInstanceEventArgs  , Boolean  , Boolean  )
   at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Core.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ProjectExecutors.ExecutorHelper.StartInstance(LogErrorMethod errorLog, LogMsgMethod msgLog, String browserTypeSource, Boolean useProfile, String browserArgs, String specialArgs, Boolean calculateBrowserArgs, Boolean createVariables, Boolean createFolderProfileIfEmpty, Boolean convertProfileFolderBool, Boolean protectInstanceView)  
Still not clear what goes wrong... need more details about it
please make full diagnostic with detailed logs enabled after CEF not started and send it via tickets
Also attach screenshots of action properties - Run Chromimum instance and Run CEF instance.

If you don't use profile-folders in a project in PM, does CEF instance run successfully after Chromium instance?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Still not clear what goes wrong... need more details about it
please make full diagnostic with detailed logs enabled after CEF not started and send it via tickets
Also attach screenshots of action properties - Run Chromimum instance and Run CEF instance.

If you don't use profile-folders in a project in PM, does CEF instance run successfully after Chromium instance?
If I dont use profile folders it works.
Ticket with all data sent.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
This problem is fixed in 7.7.9.0 version. Test build is already available.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
This problem is fixed in 7.7.9.0 version. Test build is already available.
Lets move to new thread if this is not related, but right now I can still see its not really possible to run in zenno after you edit in PM.

What i do is, run template and then after running i try to Run instance without a browser. But this still does not help, as you see in the image. Basically, only closing Project maker helps to unbind profile folder. This is from the latest version 7.11

Same is if i work only in PM, I end my template and wanna rename profile folder. But I can't really do that, as there is still this same error.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Lets move to new thread if this is not related, but right now I can still see its not really possible to run in zenno after you edit in PM.

Посмотреть вложение 119369

What i do is, run template and then after running i try to Run instance without a browser. But this still does not help, as you see in the image. Basically, only closing Project maker helps to unbind profile folder. This is from the latest version 7.11

Same is if i work only in PM, I end my template and wanna rename profile folder. But I can't really do that, as there is still this same error.
To unbind profile-folder in PM, you should run instance with browser without folder. I think it works like this.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)