Captcha Service KEY DOES NOT EXITS Error Response

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am running a project with anti-captcha (aka antigate) and will get occasion API blocks with this error:

xx.xx.xx.xx.x (IP) blocked in API for 1800 seconds for 102 ERROR_KEY_DOES_NOT_EXIST errors

This is happening every minute on a project running multiple threads, but not for every request in the project run. Nonetheless, my captcha fail rate is above 80% because of these errors. The captcha service provider has asked me to contact ZP admins for an answer and solution.

If this is indeed a result of an issue within ZP, how to I rectify this? Thanks :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Make sure you entered correct key for anti-gate program settings>captchas tab.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I have. That is what is strange. I am running one bot on one machine. Since the bot is getting flagged only sometimes while it is executing some runs, if the Captcha is wrong, then it would not work 100% of the time. However, I am only getting flagged by the Captcha service only some of the times during the same bot session.

So logically, if the key has not changed while the bot is running, it should be either 100% Captcha key validation or 100% Captcha key validation unless ZennoPoster is breaking the validation chain at intermittent times during the bot runs.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
About 10 threads.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)