Capmoster Sitekey: Where to Get it From?

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've read the documentation here: https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:sitekey and I'm stuck here:

You should insert sitekey value In action properties, which can be parsed from webpage with captcha, and url-address of that webpage.

So where should I get the sitekey value from?

I have the latest CapMonster version and also purchased the sitekey addon.

I don't really understand why and how sitekey works but I've bought it anyways as I need reCaptchas solved. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to achieve that?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Where to get sitekey value is said in captcha service API (2captcha for example), basing which on you should send recaptcha to recognizing.
1. Find this parameter
data-sitekey=
This is site's key, it is constant and unique for each site (unless admin changes it manually)
Return the key back to us as parameter
googlekey=%data-sitekey%

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After reading the https://2captcha.com/newapi-recaptcha-en I understood that I should find the data-sitekey= value somewhere inside the html code but I can't find such code.

I see that the main advantage of using sitekey is that the images don't need to load and the recognition is made in background.
Besides the fact that I'm still not able to use the sitekey addon/feature, can I solve reCaptcha2 without sitekey?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
After reading the https://2captcha.com/newapi-recaptcha-en I understood that I should find the data-sitekey= value somewhere inside the html code but I can't find such code.

I see that the main advantage of using sitekey is that the images don't need to load and the recognition is made in background.
Besides the fact that I'm still not able to use the sitekey addon/feature, can I solve reCaptcha2 without sitekey?
How do you think where sitekey value can be found in html code? Just logically

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will tell you how

I have a field in the Recognition Module that needs a SiteKey value

I have a documentation that you have recommended that is suggesting that after browsing the HTML-code of the page where I've encountered the captcha I need to find this parameter data-sitekey=

Now, logically, I can assume that the data-sitekey value needs to go into the Module SiteKey field and that I should look for it inside the HTML code.

On the other hand, I'm not here to argue, play smart or fill your forums with content. I just need to solve that reCaptcha2 as fast as possible and by doing that I guess we'll both have something to win.

So, can you show me how can I use this SiteKey addon that I have already bought along with the CapMonster subscription or I should just use 2captcha and get over with it?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I will tell you how

I have a field in the Recognition Module that needs a SiteKey value

I have a documentation that you have recommended that is suggesting that after browsing the HTML-code of the page where I've encountered the captcha I need to find this parameter data-sitekey=

Now, logically, I can assume that the data-sitekey value needs to go into the Module SiteKey field and that I should look for it inside the HTML code.

On the other hand, I'm not here to argue, play smart or fill your forums with content. I just need to solve that reCaptcha2 as fast as possible and by doing that I guess we'll both have something to win.

So, can you show me how can I use this SiteKey addon that I have already bought along with the CapMonster subscription or I should just use 2captcha and get over with it?
There is some pages what does not have this data-sitekey value on page, I have seen this before. You can post page url for more information.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys So I understood this right? I do have to search for the sitekey value inside the html code that's holding the reCaptcha2?

The url is the main login page of flipboard[dot]com

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm a bit behind things... Without a site key RC2 cannot be solved by Capmonster any more?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
@lokiys Recognizing ReCaptcha2 via CapMonster2>In tab has been updated in version 5.24.0.0.

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen

I'm using Anti-Captcha to solve ReCaptcha3 using sitekey.
After they say they solved it, I get the reply to a variable. It's a long string. What do I do with it? Where do I put it? The Captcha doesn't solve after I get the code so I'm guessing I have to do something with that code?
But where and how?

And about CapMonster - in the lastest versions it's giving terrible results (most of the time selecting wrong images) and fails.
If I buy the sitekey addon, will it give better results? How much % better?

Thanks!

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen

I'm using Anti-Captcha to solve ReCaptcha3 using sitekey.
After they say they solved it, I get the reply to a variable. It's a long string. What do I do with it? Where do I put it? The Captcha doesn't solve after I get the code so I'm guessing I have to do something with that code?
But where and how?

And about CapMonster - in the lastest versions it's giving terrible results (most of the time selecting wrong images) and fails.
If I buy the sitekey addon, will it give better results? How much % better?

Thanks!
The support will tell you to read paragraphs 7-9 from here: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#solving_recaptchav2_new But it won't work!!!

I tried to delete display:none in the g-recaptcha-response element, I got a field where I can input the captchaID received from the captcha solver, but there is no submit button and you'll get stuck there.

I also tried executing the javascript suggested there:
document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="TOKEN_FROM_2CAPTCHA";
The javascript is executed by Zennoposter but nothing happens, the captcha is not solved.. If I check the "I'm not a robot field" inside the captcha, I will get a new captcha...
I tried these methods with Capmonster 2 (latest version) and anti-captcha.com...same results.

Would really be useful if someone wiould offer some guidance regarding this last step

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
The support will tell you to read paragraphs 7-9 from here: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#solving_recaptchav2_new But it won't work!!!
Do you think captcha service writes non-workable things n their API for all users?)

Here is what I can advise you:
You should select to solve ReCaptcha2 in zennoposter via anti-gate or 2captcha/rucaptcha, method - In tab and enable autosubmit.
Then run CapMonster and enable antigate or 2captcha/rucaptcha emulation in program settings.
RC2_autosubmit.png

You'll see recaptcha2 will be solved in CapMonster via sitekey with autosubmitting answer on website.
Note that you should enter some random API key for antigate or 2captcha in zennoposter settings>captcha section to be able to use it.

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

I tried to delete display:none in the g-recaptcha-response element, I got a field where I can input the captchaID received from the captcha solver, but there is no submit button and you'll get stuck there.
After getting the token and entering it in the field, you need to click your form's submit button.

I've been using Capmonster for a long time to solve the captchas (with in the tab method) and it was working nicely until Capmonster started not getting the images right.
I tried solving recaptcha via sitekey using service RuCaptcha. It's really fast (18-30 seconds compared to 1-5 minutes).

I found it does work on some sites (especially with old forms/ old RC2), BUT on most sites it's failing. :(
They don't accept the token - don't think it's a correct token. (One site I'm working on it's very obvious when the Recaptcha token is accepted - the button turns pink. Only works when I manually solve the recaptcha on that site - tokens from solving service don't work).

It might have to do with the proxy IP being used. I'm going to test today with other proxies. Hopefully that will solve it.

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You'll see recaptcha2 will be solved in CapMonster via sitekey with autosubmitting answer on website.
@VladZen I have a problem with Capmonster.
I got the sitekey addon yesterday for Capmonster but it keeps failing when I try to send a ReCapthca2 to Capmonster with this error:

I entered the correct sitekey for that website in the Recaptcha settings block in the project. (The sitekey is correct, it works when sending to RuCaptcha.)

It's the same error on every website.

How to fix it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
@VladZen I have a problem with Capmonster.
I got the sitekey addon yesterday for Capmonster but it keeps failing when I try to send a ReCapthca2 to Capmonster with this error:

I entered the correct sitekey for that website in the Recaptcha settings block in the project. (The sitekey is correct, it works when sending to RuCaptcha.)

It's the same error on every website.

How to fix it?
This is not sitekey error. You have not specified user key which is in Protection settings in CapMonster.

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)