Can't Move File

micb11

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I am completely new to zennoposter and I am trying to get to grips with it. I am trying to move a file from one directory to another using variables. The file paths seem correct. But when I execute the command it does not process. If I actually put the physical file paths in it works fine. Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.
screenshot.png

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
First of all change with correct actions, regex is wrong. Use this action http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:actions:text

Then also check if you have correct paths, with all needed slashes in correct places.

micb11

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry I am really new to this. So I do not know how to use the action. When I put the paths in manually they are producing the same results as the variables are producing. So the paths are exactly the same. Could it be a bug?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
I think the problem is that you get incorrect paths in variables. You should check values of variables when executing actions.

micb11

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have now found the log which has helped me the error is "illegal characters in path" This is the path below?

C:\Users\micb11\Downloads\scrapebox64\Plugins\ArticleScraper\Articles\Articles For Copyscape\Not Unique\Aesthetic Dark Wood Furniture For Classy Interiors.txt

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
get me on skype and i can check this via teamviewer if you like...

my skype id: dejan.jugovic1

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I think there's problem with variable which contains new name

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)