Can't access Gmail with Receive e-mails (IMAP & POP3)

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, so I wanted to receive my gmail e-mails with Receive e-mails but I cannot get through the login process. It always gives me an authentication error.
I've read about the Less secure apps but apparantely Google disabled those on May 30th 2022 (screenshot below)

Is there a way to use Receive e-mails with Gmail though? Logging in via browser take a lot longer than Receive e-mails. Also, I can't use any other e-mail provider.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, so I wanted to receive my gmail e-mails with Receive e-mails but I cannot get through the login process. It always gives me an authentication error.
I've read about the Less secure apps but apparantely Google disabled those on May 30th 2022 (screenshot below)

Посмотреть вложение 98742

Is there a way to use Receive e-mails with Gmail though? Logging in via browser take a lot longer than Receive e-mails. Also, I can't use any other e-mail provider.
Yes, that should be fixed by the Zennolab team as top priority urgently! Since end of May it's not working and your customers have to use more or less working workaround.
I myself created an OAuth2 App in C# especially to overcome this failure in PM/ZP as it was announced by google at the beginning of 2022. And till now it's not possible to receive emails in PM/ZP that is an basic need for nearly every task that is automated by Zenno.

Hopefully this will finally be fixed in the next release!

• Спасибо
Реакции: tharrkun

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Yes, that should be fixed by the Zennolab team as top priority urgently! Since end of May it's not working and your customers have to use more or less working workaround.
I myself created an OAuth2 App in C# especially to overcome this failure in PM/ZP as it was announced by google at the beginning of 2022. And till now it's not possible to receive emails in PM/ZP that is an basic need for nearly every task that is automated by Zenno.

Hopefully this will finally be fixed in the next release!
This is not a bug in zennoposter when you saing it should be fixed.
Google restricted access to third-party programs to google accounts.
The solution can be to use app passwords to sign in gmail.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)