"Call Event" in Zennoposter - Please see

kylefury

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When and why should I use the "call event" option if I can just click when recording template?
What use is the call event function when I right click during the recording process?
I see clicks, submits, double clicks, etc, which can be done by just clicking\submitting during recording itself. Are there any special uses for these?

Also, what does Onfocus do? Someone please help me out, this is the last puzzling thing in ZP and then I'm pretty much done with the learning curve!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will need these when you are working with certain sites that have JS functions where you need to mouseover a username or link in order for the link you are working on to show up. OnClick does this also, so for instance on a site like the forum here where there is a dropdown (Notifications) and you have to click in the box first to get the dropdown to show. OnFocus will come in handy sometimes on sites that don't like automatic registering or posting. You will focus on the element first before clicking to make it look more like a human visitor. You won't need the call event handles very often, but it's nice to have them there when you do.

kylefury

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will need these when you are working with certain sites that have JS functions where you need to mouseover a username or link in order for the link you are working on to show up. OnClick does this also, so for instance on a site like the forum here where there is a dropdown (Notifications) and you have to click in the box first to get the dropdown to show. OnFocus will come in handy sometimes on sites that don't like automatic registering or posting. You will focus on the element first before clicking to make it look more like a human visitor. You won't need the call event handles very often, but it's nice to have them there when you do.
Thank you so much, it's much clearer to me now. Why can't I click on the "notifications" and then letting the template record the action instead of doing it manually by calling the event?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can if the click is recorded. Sometimes it is, sometimes not. That's when you would use the Call Event.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)