Cache prefetching and sharing between accounts to save bandwidth

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

it seems that more and more "Residential proxies" are needed to be successful in IM.
Unfortunately the providers charge the traffic used per GB, so a simple account creator can become quite expensive.

I think the best approach is to prefetch all the needed files (pictures if enabled, css files, javascript...) to a local cache and then directly fetch the data from there with every run of the e.g. account creator bot. This would save estimated 70% of traffic and therefore extensive costs for bandwidth.

Can you advise me how that can be implemented within a ZP project the easiest way? Already thought about to use a local "Squid proxy" for caching and use this proxy for the Zenno project (additionally to the needed Socks5/Http proxy for anonymity). But I'm not sure how to implement such a feature the correct way and not to compromise the anonymity. Maybe it's possible to run one bot without proxy/with cheap data center ones to fetch all the data to a profile and later (when using an expensive residential proxy) load most of the needed data from there.

Thank you for sharing your ideas!

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm wondering if sharing cache/cached files between different accounts (profiles) will lower anonymity (e.g. the target website can track accounts together as they share some cached pictures or css/js files)?

What are your recommendations/experiences?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)