c# resolve image captcha instead of integreated zennoposter module

Saeedgh837

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi guys i have been using cap monster beside of zennoposter to solve my simple image captchas and my only problem is zennoposter has a minimum 5 seconds pause to get the captcha text from capmonster or (другой софт) or any other captcha services
can someone help me make a C# template to solve image captcha with httprequest? without that 5 sec delay? please help me .if someone can make the project i can pay for that ...

BAZAg

Client
Благодарностей
2 407
Баллы
If you are talking about Recaptcha, then the lifetime of the token is 120 seconds. This means that you can put the tokens received from CapMonster into a database, for example MySQL. After that, using ZennoPoster or other software, receive tokens from the database without delay.
But, this method will not work if the token lifetime is short (for other types of captchas, for example).

P.S. Google Translate

Saeedgh837

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are talking about Recaptcha, then the lifetime of the token is 120 seconds. This means that you can put the tokens received from CapMonster into a database, for example MySQL. After that, using ZennoPoster or other software, receive tokens from the database without delay.
But, this method will not work if the token lifetime is short (for other types of captchas, for example).

P.S. Google Translate

sir I mean image captcha i need a simple c# snippet or zennoposter template to send captcha to capmonster or any service and get result in1 second
capmonster gives the result in less than 1 second but zennoposter internal captcha module waits 5 seconds to get result.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)