Bugs in version 5.10.5.1

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Reporting bugs, errors, problems in version 5.10.5.1.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is anything being done about the bugs i mentioned 2 versions ago?

http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/bugs-in-version-5-10-4-1.35119/#post-262389

I took the time to make 2 examples of the issues for you and have heard no reply at all.

If you don't have time to fix them can you please introduce a simple "Set full mouse emulation coordinates" method in the next build. (Not move to coordinates, i mean "jump" to coordinates).

This would be a work around until you have time to diagnose the issue (because the bug doesn't happen when the mouse starts at the top of the screen)

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Is anything being done about the bugs i mentioned 2 versions ago?

http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/bugs-in-version-5-10-4-1.35119/#post-262389

I took the time to make 2 examples of the issues for you and have heard no reply at all.

If you don't have time to fix them can you please introduce a simple "Set full mouse emulation coordinates" method in the next build. (Not move to coordinates, i mean "jump" to coordinates).

This would be a work around until you have time to diagnose the issue (because the bug doesn't happen when the mouse starts at the top of the screen)
Ill remind developers about this issue. Hope it will be solved in next version.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Vlad, its a big problem for FB botters. Especially because FB is one of the few websites that actually needs this full emulation! :-)

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have two projects, project A and project B
If I download file in "project A" and after this I download a file in project B and try move last download file in "project A" zenno is moving the file downloaded in "project B".

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I have two projects, project A and project B
If I download file in "project A" and after this I download a file in project B and try move last download file in "project A" zenno is moving the file downloaded in "project B".
How do you set source path to the file to move it? Do you get the path from environment variable Page.LastDownloadedFile? It is not connected to project.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I get the path from Page.LastDownloadedFile.
Project A: Change browser settings "Download to = FolderProjectA"
Project B: Change browser settings "Download to = FolderProjectB"
I use this settings in version 5.9.1, if this settings was changed, can you teach me how to get the last downloaded file from a project?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Yes, I get the path from Page.LastDownloadedFile.
Project A: Change browser settings "Download to = FolderProjectA"
Project B: Change browser settings "Download to = FolderProjectB"
I use this settings in version 5.9.1, if this settings was changed, can you teach me how to get the last downloaded file from a project?
There is no last downloaded file from project. Only last downloaded file from browser. Did it work for you with two projects in 5.9.9.1?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For now, my solution is, after download a file, read files in folder defined by "download to", take the only one file in directory and rename/move to destination folder.

In this situation I must run task in single thread due to every download must have a specific filename.
Thread 1 - Download 1
Thread 2 - Download 2
Thread 9 - Download 9

When I make my action to rename/move I can't get a specific file due to download speed/order is related with filesize/isp speed, etc.

How to control last download file in browser?

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Geolocation / timezone in setting proxy timezone does not set the system timezone

If you set them manually with snippet from http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/podmena-sistemnogo-vremeni-v-zennoposter.33696/ , it does work

geotimeManual.JPG

please advise.
TIA

PS. this is not sometimes, it seems to always be so.

Add to this that the Geo Location from the proxy does not synchronize with the profile that is auto assigned (which means that languages do not match countries), why not? Is this a new feature request?

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
On another note; setting the TimeZone to default in browser options gives as an error that the var 'Hours' is not set while there is no hours field on that panel
timezone.JPG

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I using several days last version and notice several " small" bugs: one time try to close variable window- it is become all black and can not nothing do, action designer show me big red X several times, for some reason PM stuck on DOM......

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
For now, my solution is, after download a file, read files in folder defined by "download to", take the only one file in directory and rename/move to destination folder.

In this situation I must run task in single thread due to every download must have a specific filename.
Thread 1 - Download 1
Thread 2 - Download 2
Thread 9 - Download 9

When I make my action to rename/move I can't get a specific file due to download speed/order is related with filesize/isp speed, etc.

How to control last download file in browser?
We will check last download file settings and see what is the difference with old version.
Geolocation / timezone in setting proxy timezone does not set the system timezone

If you set them manually with snippet from http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/podmena-sistemnogo-vremeni-v-zennoposter.33696/ , it does work

Посмотреть вложение 19228

please advise.
TIA

PS. this is not sometimes, it seems to always be so.

Add to this that the Geo Location from the proxy does not synchronize with the profile that is auto assigned (which means that languages do not match countries), why not? Is this a new feature request?
On another note; setting the TimeZone to default in browser options gives as an error that the var 'Hours' is not set while there is no hours field on that panel
Посмотреть вложение 19229
Yes, we are working on these bugs, they will be fixed. Thanks for reporting.

I using several days last version and notice several " small" bugs: one time try to close variable window- it is become all black and can not nothing do, action designer show me big red X several times, for some reason PM stuck on DOM......
Close variable and RedX are the bugs with third-party controls used in the program, we are working on it. You sure PM stucks on DOM? not on parsing results?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please rework page.lastdownloadfile()!
Yesterday we send a lot of files to wrong clients due to a treinee working in project....
Run projectA
Run projectB
Read filename.txt

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)