Bugs in new version 5.12.2.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Bugs, erros and problems in version 5.12.2.0.

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have problem with an online mysql database (phpMyAdmin 4.5.1). I am making a simple request:
Код:
SELECT * FROM job_poster WHERE statut ='go'
I'm trying to put the results to variables. I have an error (see image). The same request is working on a local database (different database phpMyAdmin 4.6.5.2 ) with xamp.

The connexion to the database is working and it also work when I retrieve only one value, for example :
Код:
SELECT info FROM job_poster WHERE statut ='go'

I don't know if it's specific to the last version of Zenno.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hello,

I have problem with an online mysql database (phpMyAdmin 4.5.1). I am making a simple request:
Код:
SELECT * FROM job_poster WHERE statut ='go'
I'm trying to put the results to variables. I have an error (see image). The same request is working on a local database (different database phpMyAdmin 4.6.5.2 ) with xamp.

The connexion to the database is working and it also work when I retrieve only one value, for example :
Код:
SELECT info FROM job_poster WHERE statut ='go'

I don't know if it's specific to the last version of Zenno.
We need info about the table in database. What columns and values does it contain?

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I removed a column, the only one with the type "date" in the database and now its working. So the problem is there. I didn't had this column on the local mysql so... Thanks for your quick answer

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)