Bug? What Am I doing wrong? (Safe-mail email processing)

pjv

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello fellow zennoposter users!
I purchased Zennposter Standard a few days ago. Awesome tool, easy to learn. But I really can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the Email Processing.

Here is what I've done:
  1. I created a template to create a Safe-Mail email + enable Pop3 Acces
  2. The created email is stored in a file eMail.txt
  3. The password is saved in the file eMail.txt file as well
  4. This is how they are stored: [email protected]:password

So then I proceed with creating a profile, this works well but each time I reach the Email Processing task, I get the following error: Wrong account name and/or password. The server responded: -ERR Invalid command; valid commands: PASS, QUIT.

here is what I do
1) I create a branch to get the email from eMail.txt (with regular expression "before :")
2) I create a branch to get the pasword from eMail.txt (with regular expression "after :")
3) the execution result of 1 and 2 is stored in the next step: "work with email"

then I receive the error.

Ok, so then I try again by removing the exextion results into the "work with email" branch and I fill in the login and password manually. Guess what: it works perfect. WHY???
I doublechecked during debug and the execution results are perfect!!! But why does email verification not succeed when I use the execution result and why does it work perfect when I fill in the login and passwordt manually? Is this a bug in the software? I'm sure I didn't make a mistake, I doublechecked everything twice and I will put it on video and show it here if you don't believe me!

Please I need help to continue using the software? Any suggestions? Other people also having difficulties processing emails with Safe-Mail.net?

Thanks a lot in advance!

pjv

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use this:

Get==>Macros==>Files and directories==>Take a line from file==>eMail.txt
({-File.GetString-|-\Resources\eMail.txt-|-random-|-false-})

Get==>Macros==>Strings processing==>Split==>Result of above as input string and # of a part 0(returns email login)
({-String.Split-|- Result of previous branch-|-:-|-0-})

Get==>Macros==>Strings processing==>Split==>Result of first branch as input string and # of a part 1(returns password)
({-String.Split-|-Result of first branch-|-:-|-1-})

Then you would use the results of the String.Split to input into your login fields.

• Спасибо
Реакции: pjv

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

pjv

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the support
@bigcajones did exactly what you told, still doesn't work
@gcom thanks for the template, but problem still persists.

When I use tamar.safe-mail.net as a server, I get the error 'Wrong account name and/or password. The server responded: -ERR Please change incoming and outgoing server from www.Safe-mail.net to www.Safe-mail.net.'

When I use www.Safe-mail.net as the server, I get the error 'Wrong account name and/or password. The server responded: -ERR Please change incoming and outgoing server from www.Safe-mail.net to rimon.Safe-mail.net.'

This sucks. I'm just gonna give up Safe-Mail, seems it won't work here and I'm too tired of trying...

Thanks anyway for the help.

pjv

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried pop.safe-mail.net like it asks you to on the preference page? Also you need to make sure you use SSL encryption (995) or else you have to put in a different password.

• Спасибо

pjv

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow awesome thanks @bigcajones!!!!!!!

I tried the pop.safe-mail.net and it worked perfect, AWESOME!

Thanks a million

pjv

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Glad I could help out.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)