Blog posting?

airforcematt

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are there any pre-existing blog commenting scripts that come with ZennoPoster? I'm interested in this software as a replacement for scrapebox to post comments to mixed lists of Wordpress, Movable Type, BlogEngine and B2Evolution blogs.

BldG

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can make commenting template\script for each engine yourself, or place and order for creation.

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are there any pre-existing blog commenting scripts that come with ZennoPoster? I'm interested in this software as a replacement for scrapebox to post comments to mixed lists of Wordpress, Movable Type, BlogEngine and B2Evolution blogs.
Hi, no. If you want to create universal poster to listed engines you need high skill of creation templates for ZP.
Also you can simplify your task if this engines is your own.

CSS.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You mean a lot of skill is required to get project maker to post to blogs? Isnt it as easy as registering an account?

Tricyclethief

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You mean a lot of skill is required to get project maker to post to blogs? Isnt it as easy as registering an account?
I may not be understanding this correctly, but...

I think the problem comes when the different input fields on different sites aren't named the same or when sites have different required registration fields. When it parses the web page, it uses the html tags to identify which fields are which. Looking quickly at the branch constructor, it is using the name attribute of the input tag by default. It looks as though you could use a regular expression to get the results that you are looking for; however, as CSS said, this requires much more advanced knowledge and skill with ZP.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tricyclethief

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
YOu mean it's just a matter of learning regular expression inside out? BUt other than that, I can't see what other things would be required to be learned.
I'm not entirely sure what would be required. If the list is mixed, you are going to have to check for the presence of text then send ZP into a step based off of what text you did/did not find. Then you need to make a template for each blog type. Then you need to test each template that you make on a number of different websites to see where it fails and figure out why it is failing. Chances are, it will be for one of the reasons I mentioned above. Then figure out a way to fix the reason that it is failing. After enough sites, you should end up with a high success rate. That's just the way that I would approach it, though. I could be completely wrong.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm thinking perhaps it would just require identification of the comment box, and the comment box would be something like:

like this blog:

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *

Email *

Website

Comment

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <pre> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

That's where the form for dropping a link is, but I wouldn't know how to get Zenno to identify it, as it's a form and not just html you can regexp and get some writing in between. ZP seems to have this covered visually, and so can only be programmed to post to one specific url at a time. This would mean entering different urls into the search and so programming zenno to ignore the specifics and just go for every comment form in the links list we give it.

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
without knowing how to check and correct for errors very well with zenno poster you are only going to create templates for specific platforms/websites... trust me...

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
without knowing how to check and correct for errors very well with zenno poster you are only going to create templates for specific platforms/websites... trust me...
Harder than with Ubot? I've heard complete noobs are capable of programming ubot to drop links like this.

If ZP wants to beat ubot all it has to do is make vid tutorials like this that'll give an idea how. Then it will be very easy because it's multithreaded and ubot isn't, but until then it'll have market penetration problems cuz its not moron friendly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)