Bitcoin Payment

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was wondering if there was a way to purchase an upgrade of zennoposter using bitcoin. I don't have a webmoney account anymore or a paypal account and would love to upgrade my zp package. I also have skrill if this can be used.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
I was wondering if there was a way to purchase an upgrade of zennoposter using bitcoin. I don't have a webmoney account anymore or a paypal account and would love to upgrade my zp package. I also have skrill if this can be used.
Hi. There is no any official way to pay with crypto.
But I can help You out I guess. I can top up your account by buying to another person. I can take BTC, but only if you send something extra, so I do not get less than I'm paying LOL. Make Your offer. :-)

And of course You send BTC first and when I receive with 5 confirmations I top up for You.
If that is fine we can do that.

Cheers

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi. There is no any official way to pay with crypto.
But I can help You out I guess. I can top up your account by buying to another person. I can take BTC, but only if you send something extra, so I do not get less than I'm paying LOL. Make Your offer. :-)

And of course You send BTC first and when I receive with 5 confirmations I top up for You.
If that is fine we can do that.

Cheers
Thanks man, this is so kind of you. But I just had someone else pay for me right now. But thank you for offering.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)