Best way to use Backconnected Rotating Proxies for Account Creation

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Backconnected rotating proxies for creating accounts on a website. I've tested the account creation without proxies and they work perfectly, but whenever I use my rotating proxies from Storm Proxies, they time out after a while and the entire project gets closed.
I've changed the load times of the proxies to match the duration of the storm proxies (Storm Proxies have proxies that change every 15 minutes) but even with that, it doesn't always match. My thought is that when the loading begins in ZennoProxy Checker, it's not the exact same moment the proxy timer begins with Storm Proxies. So even though my project only takes about 6 minutes to run, and the proxies change every 15 minutes, what ends up happening sometimes is that the proxy gets changed mid-project and the entire project run ends in failure.

What I'd like to do is use one proxy per account creation. Is there a way to make sure that each project run is only done with a new proxy? Maybe a rule in Proxy Checker that waits for a new load before running. Or would anyone suggest using a different proxy service entirely?

I'm open to all ideas.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Backconnected rotating proxies for creating accounts on a website. I've tested the account creation without proxies and they work perfectly, but whenever I use my rotating proxies from Storm Proxies, they time out after a while and the entire project gets closed.
I've changed the load times of the proxies to match the duration of the storm proxies (Storm Proxies have proxies that change every 15 minutes) but even with that, it doesn't always match. My thought is that when the loading begins in ZennoProxy Checker, it's not the exact same moment the proxy timer begins with Storm Proxies. So even though my project only takes about 6 minutes to run, and the proxies change every 15 minutes, what ends up happening sometimes is that the proxy gets changed mid-project and the entire project run ends in failure.

What I'd like to do is use one proxy per account creation. Is there a way to make sure that each project run is only done with a new proxy? Maybe a rule in Proxy Checker that waits for a new load before running. Or would anyone suggest using a different proxy service entirely?

I'm open to all ideas.
You do not have to load rotation proxies in proxychecker at all.
Save in file and use from the file.
There is no way to control when a new proxy is assigned to your proxy port.
You can try to test what proxy you have then wait while it changes and then start account creation.
But proxies can timeout anyway.

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You do not have to load rotation proxies in proxychecker at all.
Save in file and use from the file.
There is no way to control when a new proxy is assigned to your proxy port.
You can try to test what proxy you have then wait while it changes and then start account creation.
But proxies can timeout anyway.

What would you recommend for account creation?
Because right now the timeouts are the biggest issue I have with account creation. The timeouts are causing only 30% of the accounts to be completed properly. What would you recommend for account creation? Should I still use back connected rotating proxies, or is there a better method?

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What would you recommend for account creation?
Because right now the timeouts are the biggest issue I have with account creation. The timeouts are causing only 30% of the accounts to be completed properly. What would you recommend for account creation? Should I still use back connected rotating proxies, or is there a better method?
and when you say I don't need to load rotation proxies in proxy checker, and that I can just save in file and usw from file, do you mean I save the rotation proxy information in Zenno Project Maker?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Different tasks require different proxies. I can not suggest anything. But if You are still using rotating proxies You have to develop much more quality bots with lots of logic into them so they do not fail after timeouts.
Proxy checker is used for checking proxies, You do not need to check rotating proxies they work 100%. Same goes with private proxies.

You Save proxies in a file .txt file and take one random line from the file and just use it as a proxy, that's it.

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Different tasks require different proxies. I can not suggest anything. But if You are still using rotating proxies You have to develop much more quality bots with lots of logic into them so they do not fail after timeouts.
Proxy checker is used for checking proxies, You do not need to check rotating proxies they work 100%. Same goes with private proxies.

You Save proxies in a file .txt file and take one random line from the file and just use it as a proxy, that's it.

Do you have any suggestions for material I could read, or focus on to better understand what logic I need to add to the bot to not fail after timeouts? I'm open to learning how to add it in, just need an idea of where to focus my energy.

As for loading the saved proxies, are you talking about adding that as an action in the Project Maker? Or is that done in ZennoPoster?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Do you have any suggestions for material I could read, or focus on to better understand what logic I need to add to the bot to not fail after timeouts? I'm open to learning how to add it in, just need an idea of where to focus my energy.

As for loading the saved proxies, are you talking about adding that as an action in the Project Maker? Or is that done in ZennoPoster?
Browser ==> Set Proxy this is action where You set proxy.
There is no any tutorials about improving Your skills sorry.

But your job is simple, check logs where Your template fails, and make a logic so it does not fail anymore there. And do that with each place You can see the problem.
It is a very time-consuming task though.
As an example of account creation, there is usually one form to submit. then logic would be
1. Submit form
2. Wait for checking some element/text about account registered.
3. If not found reload the page and fill the form again and submit.
That's it.

The other way is just run more threads and whatever if it fails or not. You get some percent of accounts anyway.

Then another way is to learn to use GET/POST requests and register accounts in such way.
It will require tens of times fewer resources so it will fail a lot fewer times.

Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you you can use ZennoProxyChecker with custom rules - it works really good for me while using rotating proxies.

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Browser ==> Set Proxy this is action where You set proxy.
There is no any tutorials about improving Your skills sorry.

But your job is simple, check logs where Your template fails, and make a logic so it does not fail anymore there. And do that with each place You can see the problem.
It is a very time-consuming task though.
As an example of account creation, there is usually one form to submit. then logic would be
1. Submit form
2. Wait for checking some element/text about account registered.
3. If not found reload the page and fill the form again and submit.
That's it.

The other way is just run more threads and whatever if it fails or not. You get some percent of accounts anyway.

Then another way is to learn to use GET/POST requests and register accounts in such way.
It will require tens of times fewer resources so it will fail a lot fewer times.
Thanks. The browser proxy setting definitely helped increase the success rate of the account creation. Plus I contacted Storm Proxies and got them to tell me when the proxies rotate, so I can execute the account creations around them.

I think you you can use ZennoProxyChecker with custom rules - it works really good for me while using rotating proxies.
Thanks mikakojonkowski. I found the browser set proxy settings to be the most helpful. Then I don't even need to use the ProxyChecker.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
You are welcome @richardroe BTW if You found any posts helpful You are welcomed to engage with community by hitting that "Like" button.
And If You have ZennoPoster license then write to http://support.zennolab.com request with your email address about changing Your forum status to the client. :-)
Good luck

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)