Best Setup for Running a List though 1 template on ZennoPoster

steven_ucf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, sorry for so many questions, but thanks to all that have helped out with my other questions. This is my 1st attempt at a template and hopefully after I get this one rolling, I won't have so many questions.

My main interest in ZP is to use it on social blogging platforms. So I am trying to figure out the best way to run a list of sites on one platform through 1 ZP Template.

So what I have done is have zp load up a list of sites, then after each run zp deletes the site from the uploaded list, thus it then chooses the next one on the list. At every submission point, the bad end is pointed back to where the list is uploaded on zp. So is it fails at one point it will loop back and choose the next site.

However, this works fine in the debugger mode, but my problem lies in zennoposter. Because when it is running the template it is running it like it is one huge process. A success would be when zp finishes the entire list. However, I think this will create a problem with multi threading, because a new thread would start the entire process all over again.

The way it is set up is:

Thread1: Site1 Registered -> Site2 Registered -> Site3 Registered

What I would like to do is:

Thread1: Site1 Registered
Thread2: Site2 Registered
Thread3: Site3 Registered

I hope this makes sense, I read a ton of forum threads and watched a lot of tutorials, but I have not found anything that explains this. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I am getting pretty close to being fluent with ZP, just having a little trouble making it all come together.

I attached a picture of my project for a visual explanation.

ZP Template Problems.jpg

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
first of all your middle pause is made on negative exit... which is wrong...

Second... if you wish it to work fine on multithreading, and not duplicate, you will need to use "remove from list" when you pull your site into template ;-)

steven_ucf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for the help, i got it working!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)