Basic Problem!! Someone Please Help!

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've got the demo version at the moment and I have 2 problems. I'm not sure if these are limitations of the demo version or maybe I'm just missing something!

First problem: In the template editor I can't draw a branch from one web action to another. Whatever I try, it just wont make the branch appear (the red line that links between web actions).

Second Problem: When recording a web page there there is a green + button and a red - button in the instance tab of the menu. When I try to click the Green + to "open tab" nothing happens. It doesn't open a new tab.

Is this a limitation of the demo version or is something wrong?

I installed it on my Mac using Parallels running XP. I thought that may be the problem so I installed it on my VPS running windows server 2008 and it's exactly the same!!

Please help someone!!

I'm really liking this software but my learning progress is stuck at the moment

Thanks

TK421

cool.guy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Solution To The First Problem:

Click on the exit branch(green button) twice and then the connect to new branch(blue button) twice.
Clicking both of them twice respectively will make the red line appear and will connect both the branches successfully.

Solution To The Second Problem:

There's might be some error or something else because opening another tab while recording is NOT really a limitation of the demo version. Try restarting your ZennoPoster or re-installing it.

Hope that helps. :-)

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks so much cool.guy! That's fixed the first problem!! I can now continue learning how to use zennoposter. It's really blowing my mind, the possibilities of this tool!

As for the "open a new tab" problem, I've installed it on XP running on a Mac and on my VPS running Windows Server.... I'll have to try it on my girlfriends laptop running Windows 7 and see if works on there.

Thanks again!!

Umibozu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the pro version and open new tab never worked for me :-)
And I run XP

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
same as Umibozu here.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tab is bugged until next version-

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)