Append login details to file Help

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have created a Branch, this Branch checks for the "Thank you for registering" Parse Text. Right after that, I have added a new Branch with a "if" statement, in this Branch I have added this code: '{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●3●7●1●1●-|-tp-5427-}'=='Thank you for registering'

Then if the if statement is equal to 'Thank you for registering', I wish to have the login details added to file, for that I created this code:

{-File.AppendString-|-\Resources\website\login-details.txt-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●9●8●2●4●9●0●-|-≡1≡6≡9≡1≡9≡2≡0≡6≡9≡-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●3●7●1●1●-|-vc-6801-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●3●7●1●1●-|-vc-3409-}-|-true-}

the first explression being the url of the website
the second being the username
the third being the password

All separated with ":"

At the moment this doesn't work, the file is not being filed with the data, any idea why please?

Thank you,

BamBam

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be better to check out a template. You can send it to me via [email protected]

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Should be Get=>Webrowser=>Get page text=>in the parameters field, Thank\ you\ for\ registering
Next step would be: Set=>Logic Operation=>'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●3●7●1●1●-|-tp-5427-}'!=''
Those are 2 single quotes at the end('), then you would have off a successful step your:
{-File.AppendString-|-\Resources\website\login-details.txt-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●9●8●2●4●9●0●-|-≡1≡6≡9≡1≡9≡2≡0≡6≡9≡-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●3●7●1●1●-|-vc-6801-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●2●3●7●1●1●-|-vc-3409-}-|-true-}

I think maybe your logic step is throwing it off. Are you getting a true statement in the attribute box when you debug the template? If not, then it is not finding the thank you for registering.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bambinou

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Bigcajones,

:-)

Thank you for your help,
If you remember we discussed about adding different names,id, in the username and password branches, I have found out that creating 3 steps with the same logic(You also spoke about it last time) has helped a lot and now I get about 60% success, the failed ones are because individuals have totally changed their layout, I am quiet happy with the success rate now.

When step1 fails either on the username,password or email input, 3 arrows are going from the red outputs of each of them to the top of step2....and so on. It works well and all my usernames and passwords + urls are getting recorded. Now I am trying to work out the emails activation expressions, I understand that but I have just found out that the emails have also different templates lol!

How can I create 2 mails branches that check for 2 different links?

Shall I set this up like the account creation or 1 step with 2 branches using 2 different mail expressions?

What do you think is best please?

Thanks!

BamBam

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
If you can indicate message by only one regexp and you just need a few regexps to find links, so you can add as many regular expressions as you need. by defenition it is only one reg0, but you can put some additional there.

• Спасибо

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply.

Right now with the email verification, I am getting:

The server has responded with negative reply. The server responded: -ERR Exceeded the login limit for a 15 minute period. Reduce the frequency of requests to the POP3 server..

and

Message was successfully found

all of the 5 times.

I have the standard edition(5 threads).

Does this means that Zenno has only logged in and checked the first email? and then logged again with the other threads and also checked the first email?

How to tell Zenno to activate all the mails in the inbox?

I have created all the regular expression correctly in the builder, I just need this last little trick please.

Thank you,

BamBam

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My recommendation is to use multiple emails when signing up to the sites. Since you have so many, this should stop the collision of the instances hitting the email all at the same time. This has worked for me in my forum profile creation template. When you have more than one instance hitting the email at the same time, you may be deleting the email from one site while pulling another.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)