Any future support for Spintax?

soulpower

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've read that ZP doesn't support spintax and it's a shame. I would expect a software with this price tag to support spinning functions. This is necessary for making article submitter bots. I understand you can use macros but it looks like a lot more work and doesn't support nested spins like..

{You|I} {love|{hate|despise}|like} {tedious|manual} {work|{chores|tasks}}.

Any plans to implement spinning support? I was looking to purchase the full pro version, but now i'm having second thoughts because of this :(

radoslaw

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, spintax support would be a great addition and I think it is not so difficult to implement this.

stallen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Agreed,

Stallen

dady

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

radoslaw

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The ZP should have some macro like "spintax" which gets a block of text and returns the spun version.

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another vote for Spintax support. This is vital to much of what I do.

Please make it happen soon!

LurkaLot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another vote for spintax - it's the only reason I have not bought the software yet.

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
yup I have not bought the software for the same reason, a lot of the other major automation tools have them. Wish Zenno would get it cuz I like the rest of it better.

soulpower

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, spintax is necessary for so many things. I really can't believe it's not supported in ZP. ZP looks amazing with everything else, but a piece of software that costs $300 and doesn't support spintax is just crazy! I think i'll wait to purchase ZP until after spintax is supported. I was just about to buy it today then saw this...sucks.

soulpower

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
And honestly, I don't know how people could use ZP for social bookmarking, blog posting and other things without spinning support...?

If i'm making a template to go to 100 different social bookmark sites to bookmark my site, I NEED spin support so each bookmarking site has different titles and descriptions. I guess i'm just really confused why the creators of ZP haven't implemented this yet. Please do it so I can buy ZP!

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Why do not you use macros String.Split ?

Благодарностей
Баллы

soulpower

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why do not you use macros String.Split ?
Why not implement spinning support? It's an industry standard. Many of us use spinning software such as "The Best Spinner" or "Spinner Chief" to convert our articles into spintax in just a few seconds, and then they're ready to post to article directories, blogs, social bookmark sites...etc.

Converting a 500 word or 1000 word article with macro strings sounds like a ridiculous amount of work and would take an extremely long time to do since it would all need to be written by hand.

We're all here to make money and save time, that's why i'm interested in purchasing ZP....but if I have to spin my articles with macros it sounds like I'm wasting time instead of saving time. Obviously ZP looks amazing for everything else, but too many of us want to use ZP to post content to article directories...etc, and Spinning support is absolutely necessary for this.

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
^
Exactly, couldn't have said it better than the above comment.

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can actually have the text part to be a block from file instead.
So the macro works great for this and is not that much work.
But it will still not support nested spins so thats what we want included as a macro

Best,
Kandor

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
We will add spintax macros to the next release. We agree this is more convenient way to randomize article.
But you can use nested macroses already.
{-String.Split-|-111{-String.Split-|-aaa|bbb-|-|-|-random-}|222-|-|-|-random-}
this is analogue of {111{aaa|bbb}|222}

radoslaw

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This will only work if you actually write the macro manually with those strings.

If you read a text file with all the spins in them this won't work, or am I missing something?
Because you actually need to supply where it is a nested spin by doing the macro in this way?

Best,
Kandor

soulpower

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You guys adding spintax support would be amazing. I think the main thing that everybody is trying to say is that we don't want to manually code huge articles in macro format. Many of us use spin softare, so it takes 5 seconds to convert our articles into spin format. Converting an article into macros could take hours. I think that's what we're all trying to do here is work with a format that is already an industry standard in internet marketing. I'm looking forward to buying ZP when this is released!

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know what's the big deal if every body is using TBS :-)
I mean I can create multiple article-TXT files from my spinned article and then I tell ZP to grab only the number of lines the article is long.
Takes 2x clicks to generate the articles and another one to integrate the different articles into one TXT-file. No need for complicated Strings or anything.

But yes of course spintax would be a really nice feature for the next version.

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Huh Dongle? Can you say that in newbie language?

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You guys adding spintax support would be amazing. I think the main thing that everybody is trying to say is that we don't want to manually code huge articles in macro format. Many of us use spin softare, so it takes 5 seconds to convert our articles into spin format. Converting an article into macros could take hours. I think that's what we're all trying to do here is work with a format that is already an industry standard in internet marketing. I'm looking forward to buying ZP when this is released!
I agree I'll be waiting for that too.

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great to hear that spintax will be supported in the next release.

Until then, I have created templates to work with the TBS api to do spinning, and unspinning ready for ZP.

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great to hear that spintax will be supported in the next release.

Until then, I have created templates to work with the TBS api to do spinning, and unspinning ready for ZP.
May I ask how did you integrate the TBS API :-) ?!
Maybe you can create some short example template with only these steps ...?!

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ya if anyone could help out more in detail about how they get the spinning to work like crabstix that would be sweet.

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For those that have asked, here is some more detail on how to set it up.

You need to have a secure area somewhere to host a php script. This php interfaces with the TBS api and shows a simple webpage that has an input area and an output area.

To spin an article I just have a simple ZP template that grabs a scraped article, throws it to this webpage and hits submit. It then grabs the output spun article back and writes to file.

To unspin content ready for ZP to post up to whatever, I have it take the spun content from file on disk and send it to the same input area on this webpage I created. It ticks the box to say randomspin and I get ZP to enter number of unspun pieces required. The php on the site loops through this to create the number required and dumps the output, each spin delimited, in one hit to screen. Here my ZP template grabs the output to file.

To use the output to post elsewhere, I just get another ZP template to use a macro to get, and remove, a block of text from this delimited file.

The ZP templates are easy stuff - just entering into forms and taking back results. The php script I used was based on the tbs api sample php script with a few tweaks.

Hope this helps.

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
ehh..Thanks for the info but I don't really know PHP and that sounds a little over my head....I guess I can have a seperate txt file for each place I want to add the article to then spin and paste each version to each txt file. I know there is a simpler way to do it though

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A PHP script to pull all non browser APIs onto Internet Explorer's Browser? Wow. Where can we get this script?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know what's the big deal if every body is using TBS :-)
I mean I can create multiple article-TXT files from my spinned article and then I tell ZP to grab only the number of lines the article is long.
Takes 2x clicks to generate the articles and another one to integrate the different articles into one TXT-file. No need for complicated Strings or anything.
Dongle, what do you mean by 'tell Zenno to grab the number of lines the article is long?'

Let's say I fire some non browser based automation software on The Best Spinner.

Are you telling me you'd have to know how long each spinned article is for Zenno to differentiate between each one?

That would be way too difficult.

Did you mean 2000 clicks? :-)

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Two ways:

- most of my spinned articles have the same number of rows..if so I can tell zenno to grab always 30x lines from a TXT file.
- every article written in one line. zenno can grab one line by the other ans so artivle after article

But I like the idea with the PHP file connected to the TBS -API .. this sound as the most comfortable way for spinning at the mom.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)