Anonymity + ZP

kuraje

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all, currently residing in EU
I am engaged in UBT (free) traffic, automate everything with zennoposter :-))))
Can you please tell me how I can maximally protect myself from meeting with the guards of order in this location?
I mainly work with websites and applications, I don't send anything to mailboxes (and all the information about responsibility for s pa m in most cases specifically about mailboxes, I can't find anything about mailing via e-mail on websites\prilks).

I read about a virtual machine, but everywhere they say that it leaves logs. Leased server also palyte ip (again, based on the information that was found in the vastness of the Internet).
Also saw the information about Whonix, but I do not understand whether it will be realistic to roll up ZP and PM and work comfortably with them? Whonix looks like a more suitable option from all of the above, but maybe I'm wrong and someone will tell me.

Perhaps there are some people here who do this sort of thing from EU countries? I would be grateful for any information as I have had to stop everything at the moment due to slight paranoia).

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What's UBT? : -)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The best advice: Don't be paranoid! Most of the European countries currently have other worries than bothering about a couple of internet marketers:D

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: kuraje

kuraje

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

kuraje

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)