After GoTo URL, Instance Still at Blank

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You had there spaces and/or line breaks .
you can see it on your video

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This bug (as described in #1 and #7 above) is still not fixed in latest 5.9.8.1.

GoTo URL action sometimes (about 1/10 of time) does nothing. It stays in About:Blank.

When it happens, no matter how many times I loop to repeat the GoTo URL action, or even Restart the Instance or Clear Cache/Cookies, it will always stay in About:Blank.
It will only work again when I restart the project from beginning.

It happens more often in ZP than in PM.

To answer some questions above:
1. Not related to username/password of proxies because my proxies do not require username/password.
2. Not related to variables in URL because it happens with or without variables in URL.

Последнее редактирование:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Url in this build should include http://
If proxy is not valid, you will see about:blank

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If it's proxy's problem, why it won't work when I loop to repeat the GoTo URL action, unless I restart the project?
Restarting the project can bring things back to normal. But it would be much better if we can simply repeat the GoTO URL action to retest the URL with the proxy, because it's usually a temporary issue with the proxy.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can include this check in your project. If URL is not opened, try again

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can include this check in your project. If URL is not opened, try again

When the "about:blank" happens, no matter how many times I loop to repeat the GoTo URL action, or even Restart the Instance or Clear Cache/Cookies, it will always stay in About:Blank.
It will only work again when I restart the project from beginning.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
maybe you need to change proxy on this step?

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When the about:blank is about to happen, ZP didn't stay in that Goto action for even 1/100 of a second. It displays about:blank immediately. Even if we assume there is a temporary problem with the proxy, shouldn't ZP at least try to see if there is a time out?

This about:blank problem occurs randomly. When it happens, it's acting as if there is no Goto Action.
It skips Goto action immediately as if it doesn't exist, and gives about:blank and jumps to the next action. It doesn't appear to be trying the proxy.

Последнее редактирование:

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After updating to 5.9.9.1, this problem remains.

The proxy is OK (because it works if I restart the project). The Goto action just moves to the next action immediately without even spending 1 second trying the proxy, and stays in about:blank.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)