Add new hardware how to with Professional version

Red

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I searched this forum, searched the FAQ, and cannot find an answer to this question. userarea.zennolab.com/ Hardware area has no help features, nothing is explained.

I have the Professional version of zennoposter 3 computers, i have it installed and working for a little while on 1 computer (laptop).

I went to install on a second computer (desktop), which worked. Turned off the desktop computer.

The next morning i turned on my laptop, only computer running, went to start zennoposter and an error came up, that went something like (You have to go to userarea.zennolab.com and activate your license). So i went to userarea.zennolab.com Hardware area and saw a link that said activate so i clicked it, went back to my laptop and started zennoposter and it started and did the jobs i wanted done.

So my question, could someone please explain "Add new hardware" in some detail please.

How do i add another computer to my userarea.zennolab.com/ Hardware area?

I have the Professional version of zennoposter, and want to add 2 more computers to my account.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i am also facing the same problem. it is not allowing activation on multiple computers. As per the terms, it can be installed on one computer but can be run only on one computer at a time.
Now, i have activated it on my VPS but i can not open one on my home PC. ideally one should be able to use any of the installations provided no two installations are running at the same time.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In order to use Zennoposter on the computer you are on, you have to activate it for that computer. You can use Project Maker on three computers, but ZP can only be run on one computer at a time so you need to activate for use on whichever computer you want to use it on. Don't know why they set it up this way, but that's the way it is.

• Спасибо
Реакции: johnmay5

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@bigcajones, you are quickly becoming the go to man for zennoposter instead of their official help. Thanks a lot for your reply and also your awesome videos.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No problem. Try to help as much as I can.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)