About coordinate in ZP

asus123

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello!

I have a project which has an action to move an object from position 1 to position 2. So I use drag and drop feature.

But I'm confusing about the coordinate I need to fill in drag and drop action. While recording I move my mouse over that object then determine the coordinate based on this below:

Then I complete my template and save then run the template in Project Maker, the action act on a completely different coordinate from what I expected. So I have to change those coordinates manually till they fit my need (exactly the position of the object).

So how can I determine the exact coordinate at the first try?

One more question related to coordinates.

After editing and successful running my template in Project Maker where the drag and drop action works perfectly but when I run my temp in Zennoposter it seems not working anymore.

So how do I make it work Zennoposter (not Project Maker) with choosing the right coordinate?

Thank you!

asus123

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I figure it out that when I scroll down or up the scroll bar in the browser, the coordinates changed so that my coordinates which I set are completely wrong. So how could I deal with this problem?

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hi.
1. first You find element what You want to do any action on.
2. Then You GET this element topInTab + leftInTab and this will be your coordinate points what you can use for this element further.

asus123

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.
1. first You find element what You want to do any action on.
2. Then You GET this element topInTab + leftInTab and this will be your coordinate points what you can use for this element further.
The elements (images) are changing every time so it's not stable if we find element. I think the coordinates should work.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
The elements (images) are changing every time so it's not stable if we find element. I think the coordinates should work.
there are always some search criteria what is unique.
And to get correct coordinate points this is the only way. And it works very well.
You even do not need to use the exact element You want.
You can use some button what is near Your needed element and take coordinates from this element, then calculate how many pixels away is your needed element. Then add up those pixels to get to your needed element.

asus123

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
there are always some search criteria what is unique.
And to get correct coordinate points this is the only way. And it works very well.
You even do not need to use the exact element You want.
You can use some button what is near Your needed element and take coordinates from this element, then calculate how many pixels away is your needed element. Then add up those pixels to get to your needed element.
Thanks for your suggestions. I will try it soon. You said that I need to find "topInTab + leftInTab". But when I select To action designer there are no "topInTab + leftInTab", just only have top, left, clientwidth, client height.... Can I choose top & left instead?

Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Thanks for your suggestions. I will try it soon. You said that I need to find "topInTab + leftInTab". But when I select To action designer there are no "topInTab + leftInTab", just only have top, left, clientwidth, client height.... Can I choose top & left instead?

Thank you
No, you have to use exactly as I wrote. In dropdown select, there are not all parameters you can use just the most used. So you just write in topInTab and leftInTab and it will work.

• Спасибо
Реакции: asus123

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)