ZP Can't See Shared Folders in VMWare

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I shared a local folder with a VM (mapped as a network drive such as Z: within the VM),
ZP is not able to see the folder. ZP can't load any project or find that network drive Z: (which is a local folder of the host machine).

This problem only occurs on a VM running Windows 10. If ZP is on a VM with Windows 7 there is no such issue.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
If I shared a local folder with a VM (mapped as a network drive such as Z: within the VM),
ZP is not able to see the folder. ZP can't load any project or find that network drive Z: (which is a local folder of the host machine).

This problem only occurs on a VM running Windows 10. If ZP is on a VM with Windows 7 there is no such issue.
ZP does not see network folder even from windows explorer when browse for project file to load or it does not accept network path?

• Спасибо
Реакции: Cyrix

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP does not see network folder even from windows explorer when browse for project file to load or it does not accept network path?
As far as I can remember, ZP doesn't see the mapped drive even from file loading browser to open projects.
Due to this bug, we have to install Windows 7 and run ZP on it. We don't have Windows 10 to confirm it now, but it was the reason we can't use Windows 10.

Danzig

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try adding a double backslash in front of the search path of the network location. \\

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This problem still exists in latest ZP 7.5 or 7.7 when using Windows 10. (Windows 7 doesn't have this problem.)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)