ZP BUGS!

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I haven't made a thread about bugs yet on this forum, but I think it's time.

To be honest, I don't even know why the ZP MP version is outta beta. Beta=testing, but testing to find the bugs, solve them, and release the final version (WITHOUT BUGS).

I see that ZP MP when I run some projects, I set the template to run 1 time, and it's just like 1-2 seconds, and it's done, without doing his stuff. I get a lot of problems from this stuff.

I also get some templates "with success" and they were not succesfull.

In Project Maker, I saw threads like this before, actions dissapear, appear, same with connections.

It also happend to me, when I click debug, I got the message that something isn't configured, but everything was. I clicked no and I checked everything, everything was fine. After I clicked yes, because didn't found anything, a action was changed.

What are you guys doing ? Fo real.

I know that you probably released the final version, to make some more money, but in this way, you will lose a lot of money.

Please pay attention to this bugs, and solve them.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see that ZP MP when I run some projects, I set the template to run 1 time, and it's just like 1-2 seconds, and it's done, without doing his stuff. I get a lot of problems from this stuff.

Yes this all happens me as well. Also when you run a template the first time it takes a good while to even get going and sometimes it just does nothing at all and stalls. Pain in the ass really. It's happened several times now that I run into these problems and when I go to close ZP hoping to try and load it up again it tells me that there active tasks still running etc. It's the stalled threads that are still active!

In Project Maker, I saw threads like this before, actions dissapear, appear, same with connections.

It also happend to me, when I click debug, I got the message that something isn't configured, but everything was. I clicked no and I checked everything, everything was fine. After I clicked yes, because didn't found anything, a action was changed.
Yeah here is the thread all about this problem and other semi-related problems - http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6928-PM-Bug

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
icebox сказал(а):

Try to check all If actions in your project. Cause is something on sites renders in different way (maybe proxy is banned or Ip is abused or login is blacked) if you have IF action in format like IF

"{-Variable.var1-}"!=""

In some cases (depends on how you set logic) you need FALSE to continue your project.
And if TRUE is triggered, project will end if there're no any actions connected with TRUE exit.

You always can check which step was a last in logs.
If you feel that instance was ended without a reason, you can send us logs to support email :-)

icebox сказал(а):
Was fixed and will work in next build.

icebox сказал(а):
If unfigured action is found after you didnt find it manually that only means that it was there.
Try to check closely.
If I'm wrong please add me on skype when you'll have the same situation (start of debug will say that there are unconfigured actions and you will not be able to find one).

PS Offtop was removed, please stay on topic and keep bug reports clear. It's our common interest to fix all of them)
Thank you.
Info about problems with pages loading was moved to another thread.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
man... where are all the comments ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)