ZP Browser Unable to Verify Some Email Confirmation Links?

inbargains

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm working on a project that needs email verification. I've studied all the samples and videos and have it working fine. The project logs into Outlook, finds the correct email, parses the link, saves it to a variable, I've confirmed the variable matches the link but when I run a Go To Website using that variable the website recognizes it's not a clicked link but a pasted link and doesn't verify the account through Zennoposter Browser.

The strange thing is I can copy and paste in the address bar that same link, as it's saved to a variable in Zennoposter, to a local copy of Firefox and the link works perfectly and verifies the account. Zennoposter browser going to that link won't verify the account but Firefox going to that link will verify the account.

The verify link is like this

Код:
http://mx.tumblr.com/wf/click?upn=0fVDva3hTtLDwTMLCfMs5C4bPS2UvNvpWscoTWIrz0-2FEqQXb4LF3vxWyBK0xZC5WI73Ezx-2FrutocL1BdN6FFQnuyyPKRySJVmGz5DQ535iQJN5ArvQ3Vu3HD2qITk7b71sXnyUYk9QD-2FtKs1WhZIEtjO8l42HrZjcfZGotcKakA-3D_Vg6-2FgKrj1XCa-2F5RYo5m514NdsWtNDd76l865DeKF6rb6tMKLNsHc-2F4prIUS6JWm1BJ26o948Z4e4XQ5PyxA2ibpauHXM7i7RKgAaA1rRwdZ4N0qbIDboI1GTjw-2BHBD-2BAmI-2FvY5mXYQmRdGYDjc4Lb4CVIY-2FuVxdzMe6CDx4lTkNXl-2BvWuvC3gVJo7grcKxpoE0awvUn3KKZgXFkvFVYMmuMaqEUhKcaFF40R-2BiTmUKQ-3D
In Zennoposter browser the returned link is this

Notice the URL in ZP browser doesn't give a confirmed page and even if I log into that account all that link does is send me to the account settings page to verify the account settings. The account is still not verified

However, if I paste that same link in a local copy of FireFox it works correctly and produces this result

Why doesn't this verification link work in ZP browser but works in FireFox? It's exactly the same link and I even copied it right out of ZP variables to confirm I have it extracting from the email correctly.

I know I could probably add all the steps to actually visit Outlook, log in, find the email, and click the link but it sure seems like a lot of extra steps for something so simple as visiting a link as a real browser.

Anyone know the trick to make this work? I know someone about 6 mos ago had the same problem with Zeeks.

TIA for any assistance

inbargains

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just thinking out loud but I wonder if in ZP either the variable language or browser is cutting off that long url string? I mean I can see the long link saved correctly as a variable value but I'm wondering if somewhere between fetching the variable and pasting it in the ZP browser address bar that it's being shortened and causing the issue? Just strange that copy and pasting to FF works but having the variable drop it in the ZP browser doesn't.

I should of mentioned I'm using 5.0.4.2

Thanks again

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Maybe you have spaces or linebreaks in variable. Try to trim it. (Word processsing)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)