ZP 4 Manual?

djc225

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a manual anywhere for ZP 4? I've gone through a lot of the videos but I'd really like to read the manual.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

But will you have a little more thorough manuals? I'm new to Zennoposter and the only real manuals i could find were for the 3rd version.

The one's rostonix suggested (thank you for that, by the way) do not exactly explain a lot. I would really like to know everything about Zennoposter (what each button does, what options do i have, etc), because as of now, i'm completely lost in the editor.

King regards,
Andrii

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hey,

But will you have a little more thorough manuals? I'm new to Zennoposter and the only real manuals i could find were for the 3rd version.

The one's rostonix suggested (thank you for that, by the way) do not exactly explain a lot. I would really like to know everything about Zennoposter (what each button does, what options do i have, etc), because as of now, i'm completely lost in the editor.

King regards,
Andrii
Please check all videos and read manual at least two times. Open some example templates check what is inside. Click on every button. etc. And then you can start to ask quastions what you do not understand.

Good luck :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)