Баллы

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ctrl + mouse scroll = change zoom
Double click after zooming on blank area of the project = zoom to 100%
Yes but once you zoom out all the text becomes blurred and barely readable. See
No.1 under 'Some extra miscellaneous ideas' here - http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6725-List-of-To-Do-s-and-Feature-Ideas

hototori сказал(а):
1) Sometimes when you need to join two branches (or actions) using the drag & drop arrow, but they are far apart not within the same view area. You Don't have to move your second branch next to the first just so you can drag & drop the arrow.
You can just double click on the exit point of the first branch and double click the entry point of the second branch, and they will be joined by the arrow.
Thanks I never knew that. I had added an idea (Number 4) under 'speeding up workflow:' in
the feature idea thread above and no one ever pointed out that you can do this way. Not
sure what release this was added.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yes but once you zoom out all the text becomes blurred and barely readable. See
What you need to read on zoomed out project? I use it for change groups positions and navigation.
If you need to see settings of action you use standard double click and then 1 left additional click.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What you need to read on zoomed out project? I use it for change groups positions and navigation.
If you need to see settings of action you use standard double click and then 1 left additional click.
lol Why would I need to read the text on a zoomed out project?

When you are working with bigger projects the last thing you need is to be scrolling
all over the place because the default size of actions are so big on the canvas.

Zooming out gives you more canvas space to work with but then
you can't even read the text on the actions properly.

Really I would much prefer if....do you what actually I won't bother because it's
falling on deaf ears so there's no point suggesting anything around here.

Plus if I do you will probably just boot it off to the 'Off topic posts we don't like section'
or maybe the 'Enhancements that never seem to get done or replied too' section

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think what Anton was trying to say is that when you zoom out, even the texts weren't blurred, they will be too small to read comfortably anyway. Which is true in my case. Of course it depends on your screen size and resolution, but for me they too small to read.
Ok then why not make the action block smaller vertically/horizontally and retain the default text size...

A 'simple view' option where there is less text used on actions and a ton of space saved:

See attached:

Посмотреть вложение 2477

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Boxcutter, got your point.
Will not participate in any discussions with you if that makes you so angry :-)

All the best :-)

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lol Why would I need to read the text on a zoomed out project?

When you are working with bigger projects the last thing you need is to be scrolling
all over the place because the default size of actions are so big on the canvas.

Zooming out gives you more canvas space to work with but then
you can't even read the text on the actions properly.

Really I would much prefer if....do you what actually I won't bother because it's
falling on deaf ears so there's no point suggesting anything around here.

Plus if I do you will probably just boot it off to the 'Off topic posts we don't like section'
or maybe the 'Enhancements that never seem to get done or replied too' section
Anton, since Boxcutter pretty much already said what I would've said in my response, then im just going to say that I agree 100% with the above statement 100%

Ok then why not make the action block smaller vertically/horizontally and retain the default text size...

A 'simple view' option where there is less text used on actions and a ton of space saved:

See attached:

Посмотреть вложение 2477
Also a good idea. You should be able to see, and read whats going on with your template at ALL times. Whether your zoomed in or zoomed out, there should always be an accommodation thats made to keep things both viewer, and user friendly. This is yet another great idea that could be added to Zennoposter that would make things alot better on the user end.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Boxcutter, got your point.
Will not participate in any discussions with you if that makes you so angry :-)

All the best :-)
Where did I say that it makes me so angry? Frustrated sure but who wouldn't be at this stage with ZP. I
stated the obvious that you guys basically never reply to any of the feature request threads so you decide
you will ignore all my posts from now on. Are you sure you want to go down this road?

I know I must be such a torn in your side because I actually want you guys to fix bugs that I find in every
single release and post about them here for all the developers and users to know about but on top of all that I
actually use the enhancements forum to request ideas. Crazy huh? :rolleyes:

Посмотреть вложение 2478

Вложения

• 4 КБ Просмотры: 497

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
No. My first post was 100% neutral and you started unexpectable negative about my answer which was 100% neutral.
Will not continue discussion in that manner.

You're surely can post bugs/wishes for enhancements/ and questions ;-)
Thats what forum for)

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where did I say that it makes me so angry? Frustrated sure but who wouldn't be at this stage with ZP. I
stated the obvious that you guys basically never reply to any of the feature request threads so you decide
you will ignore all my posts from now on. Are you sure you want to go down this road?

I know I must be such a torn in your side because I actually want you guys to fix bugs that I find in every
single release and post about them here for all the developers and users to know about but on top of all that I
actually use the enhancements forum to request ideas. Crazy huh? :rolleyes:

Посмотреть вложение 2478
Anton, wouldnt you agree that having the size of the box adjust to whether the user is zooming in and out so that way it has the best optimal fit for the screen? Every other piece of software that i've used that has this feature makes accommodations to the GUI whether your zoomed in, and zoomed out. This is a feature that will make things better overall for the user, and is definitely something that should be at least considered.

In regards to what Boxcutter wrote Anton, he's 100% correct. I very seldom see you participate in the enhancements section. You told us to get all of the stuff that we wanted in Zenno and create posts in the enhancements section. We rallied up and did that, and there are some VERY GOOD feature requests in that forum. So good that other software developers (I know of 2) have been getting ideas to implement for their software for that forum. You dont interact with the users in the enhancements forum enough to keep us notified of whats being added, whats being considered, and what wont be addied. If we cant get forum support to participate with us in the enhancements section to help make Zenno better, then how much is forum support really supporting us? There are some bug threads (like the global variable list bug for example), thats a bug that DEFINITELY needs to be fixed.

All in all, as I always say, I love Zennoposter. The zoom in and zoom out enhancements mentioned in this thread should be taken in stride, not haste, because they would be good for the users.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)