ZennoProxyChecker released!

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear friends!

We're glad to introduce you our new product - ZennoProxyChecker!
ZennoProxyChecker is a proxy checker from ZennoPoster that is released separately now. It's much more powerful than before!

Screenshots:

PC1_big.png PC2_big.png

PC3_big.png PC4_big.png

PC5_big.png PC6_big.png

Why ZennoProxyChecker is better than other proxy tools:

It's time-honored!
ZennoProxyChecker previously was a part of Zennoposter and it's daily used by housands of users. It's known as one of the best tools for proxycheking.

Performance
ZennoProxyChecker has powerful system for using PC or sever resources for best performance. That allows to run checking process in thousands of threads at a time.

Architecture
We developed special database for ZennoProxyChecker . It allows to store more than a million proxies and that will not affect overall speed of the program.

Flexibility
It can check proxies according to 20 parameters sorting out the most dangerous and selecting the best and fastest. You can choose what parameters you want o check.

Google check
ZennoProxyChecker can perform very fast check proxies for Google support (especially useful for scrapebox and hrefer) you can manually change search queries or testing and use inurl:, intitle: and others. As a result you will get different statuses: banned, captcha и passed.

Output
With ZennoProxyChecker you can set rules for output: either automatically save lists by to hard drive, either use in-build http-server and get proxies via request to localhost.

Video:

Product page

Help

Download free demo

Attention! We have a special offer for you!

You can buy ZennoProxyChecker with 50%discount now! Hurry up!

Click here to learn more

Последнее редактирование модератором:

tarutoman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wasn't this included in the Pro version already? do we have to buy separate now?

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what the different between built in proxy checker that previous zennoposter user using now and this one??? why dont just update the built in proxychecker for us

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
In-build ProxyChecker always was and always will be in every ZennoPoster copy.
And it work like it have to for all ZennoPoster needs.

Stand-alone proxychecker can perform checking to find proxies for Google (for scrapebox and hrefer) and has the ability to automatically save proxy lists (for as many rules as you need) to hard drive and localhost for usage in other tools after that.

johnblidas

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, I have some questions:

1. Will you provide that proxy source list?
2. Can we export proxies selecting more than 1 rule? (seems like we can export only according to 1 rule)

Thanks,
John

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Hi there, I have some questions:

1. Will you provide that proxy source list?
2. Can we export proxies selecting more than 1 rule? (seems like we can export only according to 1 rule)

Thanks,
John
1) You have to put your own proxy sources
2) You can select only one rule per one task in Output tab.
But you can create your own rules which can include all criteria that you need

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The link you provide states $47 a discount from 97$?

Are existing Zennoposter customers going to get a discount over the general public?

Just curious I have no problem supporting the ZP team I would just like to know that we are getting some added benefit over the general public.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
The link you provide states $47 a discount from 97$?

Are existing Zennoposter customers going to get a discount over the general public?

Just curious I have no problem supporting the ZP team I would just like to know that we are getting some added benefit over the general public.
Right now ZennoProxyChecker was advertised only for our customers.
Every ZennoPoster user who needs it for own purposes can buy it now for $47.

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Right now ZennoProxyChecker was advertised only for our customers.
Every ZennoPoster user who needs it for own purposes can buy it now for $47.
Thanks for the clarification Anton.

Yeah sorry I had assumed it was being advertised publicly from the splash page and this post on bhw.
No problem I will probably end up buying it for a 2nd computer anyway, pm me if you have an affiliate code for the proxy checker and I will use it.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Ha ha ha... Anton please explain what is Public advertising and what just for customers ?

I guess if it is just for customers then there is email for customers and that all. But you have adds in bhw and also in your page and i guess it is somewhere else...

Please stay honest...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Yep, that was my personal link there ) I talked about paid or any official ads :-)
Right now we sent emails to all our clients to inform that they can have 50% discount )

:az:

kshahzad

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I just purchased ZennoProxyChecker . Nice software and I installed it all right.

However, I am bit confused about how to use it.

I thought all sources will come built in, but I realized we have to add our own sources, no problem.

But when I entered hidemyass http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/ , it is saying proxy is not alive. It is one of best fresh proxy sources so dont know why it is not picking them.

Also, how can I find more sources? is there a easy way to find sources?

Thank for your help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Hello,

I just purchased ZennoProxyChecker . Nice software and I installed it all right.

However, I am bit confused about how to use it.

I thought all sources will come built in, but I realized we have to add our own sources, no problem.

But when I entered hidemyass http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/ , it is saying proxy is not alive. It is one of best fresh proxy sources so dont know why it is not picking them.

Also, how can I find more sources? is there a easy way to find sources?

Thank for your help.
HMA's page has tags that hides proxies from scraping.

You can use Google and search for "free proxies" or "free proxy list"

kshahzad

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

Both of these sites hide proxies (this one via javascript)
It's not possible to scrape that kind of pages in current version of ZPC.

You need to add sources which has proxies that can be scraped from page's source.
http://elite-proxies.blogspot.com/

Captain

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Want to re-check before buy..
So the Stand-alone proxychecker can save the proxies list and check for proxies for google that zenno's built in proxy checker doesn't have?

thks

Captain

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Want to re-check before buy..
So the Stand-alone proxychecker can save the proxies list and check for proxies for google that zenno's built in proxy checker doesn't have?

thks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)