ZennoPro training - From newbie To Pro in Two weeks

Florent

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just a quick review. I ordered kind of special training because I have good knowledges with Zennoposter and only wanted to check some special points. He was of GREAT help, and has a really really high level. His training really has a lot of value. I highly recommend it !

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

jfrivera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello I msg you in skype I got your skype ID in your About section of your profile please let me know if that is the latest skype ID

zapazapa

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
He
Do you want to become a Zennoposter Pro user? If your answer is yes then ZennoPro training is for you.
STOP wasting time learning it yourself. It can take years if you do not have a mentor who will help you with whatever you will stick.

I will teach You how to use each and every option Zennoposter have. From the interface to basic developing in C#. Everything will be covered.

This is not any ready-made tutorials in PDF or video, this is real-time training through TeamViewer. I believe that education should be personal. What works for one, does not for others...

How ZennoPro training will be organized?

• Training is organized 3 days per week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. In previously agreed time.

• We work online connected with each other and build some projects You are interested to automate.

• The training program is not static but is adjusted exactly for Your knowledge level.

• Each day after session You will get homework, mostly about things we learned in the session. So next day when we meet I will review Your homework and answer all Your questions if any if all will be good then we will continue with new things.

• Training is intensive and is meant to really train You as best as You can get, therefore mostly Your input will be most important if You want to be PRO in Zenno

• Step by step we will learn from easiest up to complicated things. You will see all the tricks and tips over the shoulder. Nothing will be hidden. :-)

• And the best thing is You will get my skype support LIFETIME. If in any place of Your journey You will get stuck I will do my best to answer or will send You in the right direction. :-)

• And on top of all that I can GUARANTEE that after training you will be able to develop everything that is possible with Zennoposter default options.

Price for training through TeamViewer and LIFETIME skype support is just 400$.

When payment is done and training is scheduled there is no refund available.
Hello, how can I get in touch with you?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

robin69

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any spot open for 200$

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

robin69

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

tyrellwell

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I have a project that I want to have special rather than education, would you be interested?
I would be glad if you could contact me.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello, I have a project that I want to have special rather than education, would you be interested?
I would be glad if you could contact me.
Hello.
Training is all about zenno default options.
If you are willing to order any projects then please
Add me in skype to talk in details: Skype: llookkiiyyss
Thanks

Learn2023

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
can i get your contact to ask something about trainning ? my skype name: live:1c3124bf701ae991
lokiys

• Спасибо

meerata

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please send me a contact. :D

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

JansingMartha

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you still active ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)