ZennoPoster's chrome engine can't bypass Kasada anti bot

zactyson64

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Kasada is a famous anti bot/automation service that some websites use to protect themselves from bots, Kasada makes certain requests only possible through real browsers. ZennoPoster's chrome is recognized as not a real browser to Kasada making the browser unusable on these websites. Firefox engine does work for Kasada but Firefox has its own different problems given that it's very old. I have tried all versions of chrome ZennoPoster up to Pro 7.7.0.0 and I also tried the new chromium which didn't work as well.
examples of websites that use Kasada:
the websites will open on chrome engine but you can't do certain Kasarda protected actions like login/register and many more

zactyson64

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 689
Баллы

zactyson64

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Kasada is a famous anti bot/automation service that some websites use to protect themselves from bots, Kasada makes certain requests only possible through real browsers. ZennoPoster's chrome is recognized as not a real browser to Kasada making the browser unusable on these websites. Firefox engine does work for Kasada but Firefox has its own different problems given that it's very old. I have tried all versions of chrome ZennoPoster up to Pro 7.7.0.0 and I also tried the new chromium which didn't work as well.
examples of websites that use Kasada:
the websites will open on chrome engine but you can't do certain Kasarda protected actions like login/register and many more
There was the fix in ZennoPoster 7.7.3.0 for nike.com and similar websites.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)