ZennoPoster ... WOW

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello ;-),

2 weeks ago by chance I found ZennoPoster software ... soon I understood that It was the software which I needed for long .. long time
I have spend some time learning (long time, but it 100% worth!) and have made few simple and after that few not so simple templates ... :cool:

Yesterday I have got ZennoPoster 4 ... and have to say only one thing:

WOW ... you guys have made something brilliant, which helps me fly!!!

Thanks!

• Спасибо
Реакции: darkdiver и nuaru

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yesterday I have got ZennoPoster 4 ... and have to say only one thing:

WOW ... you guys have made something brilliant, which helps me fly!!!

Thanks!
To be honest... I think you dont know what are you talking about!!!

V4 is crap and nothing else (i hope nuaru is reading this and will do something about it)...
Yeah it have some good features, but is it user friendly??? NO
Is working like it should??? NO (i can understand this part, since it is beta)

Not to mention poster... I just cant imagine what were you thinking about, you made great and simple tool into something that is crappy!

Im sorry nuaru, but i had to be honest, and after making way over 500 templates in V3 all i can say now is you have gone wrong way with all this. Static macro, no library with everything to choose from, mail confirmation is even bigger crap then it was...
Like said, i can understand some issues because it is beta, but still...wrong wrong wrong

I just hope it doesnt take a lot of time to release some updates, this is worthless at moment!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Everything you are used to, once done long enough, starts to seem natural. :-)

IMHO, new Zenno is much more user friendly than V3. And templates are much more readable.

There are no manuals, there are no tutorials, there is no stable release.

I don't think it's the right time to judge.

:az:

Последнее редактирование:

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I didnt judge, I just stated my oppinion about curent state...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It was the same for me, in v3 I could make templates after 30 minutes of "play" with zenno, in v4 I can't understand anything, I've been trying for 5 days and get anything done, I miss macross, really, don't take them out :(

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The new action recording makes everything faster, I loved this part but the editor makes all horrible, maybe with good tutorials but I don't think is user friendly or intuitive.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@riken, its because ZP3 and ZP4 is different beast and you already in "comfort zone" on ZP3... but people who directly test ZP4 will get the 'WOW' moment... look at lupo stats.. 6 posts.. so he is fairly new with zp's world

BB1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Building templates in Z4 is much faster then Z3, and thats saying something as i could build templates fast in z3. Nice touches with the action recorder like breakpoints etc make debugging much easier.

Only problem im finding is in Z4 poster, little buggy atm for me to be able to use to full effect. I find templates freezing on me, which end up needing to restart Z4poster. But for a beta release im finding it very good!

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)