Zennoposter threads go vacant during submission

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When running my templates, sometimes all of my threads will just go vacant and absolutely nothing will happen. The only way to fix the problem is to restart zenno and re-add the templates. Sometimes it doesn't happen, sometimes it does. Anyone know why?

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2012-03-26 23:14:16::844 Error ZennoPoster Template (templatehere) couldn´t be executed
2012-03-26 23:14:17::140 Error Executing WebBranch id: (webranchhere) HTML element isn´t found, according to the search criteria

Looks like normal errors to me, I don't see anything unusual in the logs.

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does Zennoposter have a tendency to freeze up if the text file your URLs are stored in is really large? I had a scrapped list of 200k URL's I was running through to refine out the good ones, should I divide the list into blocks of say 25k and run them separate?

EDIT: I think that was the problem, too big of a list.

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After running Zennoposter with smaller lists, I am still having the same issues. What the hell is going on?

I can't get Zennoposter to run consistently for the life of me. Every time I set it up to run, it runs for an hour or so then all the threads end up not working. They just do nothing. When this happens, I can also never restore zennoposter to show on the screen. It's on the start menu but even right clicking and selecting "restore" doesn't bring it up. I don't know what's going on but it's driving me crazy. Like I said, the logs don't even show anything unusual.

I'm also getting extremely high CPU usage. I run on 25-30 threads and it's using 80-90% of my CPU power and I've got 8 CPU's connected to this machine, each 3.2GHz.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)