What’s New in 126.96.36.199
+ Base starting timeout has been added in order to prevent CPU overloading on weak computers (see Program settings → Instance → Base starting timeout).
+ The option to enable certificate checking has been added to Chrome browser (should be run with argunent --ignore-certificate-errors=false).
+ Cursor operation in FullEmulationMouseMove has been enhanced.
+ Proxy info used in http request is now shown in Traffic Monitor.
+ BrowserProfile field can be taken via C# code using project.Profile.BrowserProfile method.
+ Method ZennoPoster.SetMaxThreads has been added to ZennoPoster API allowing to set maximum number of threads in use.
+ New option "Remove previous proxies excepting those which in live list" has been added to source settings in ProxyChecker.
• Problem with timezone emulation when accessing some websites, for example Avito, has been solved.
• Issue with Popup tabs operation in Chrome has been solved.
• Flash has been fixed in Chrome.
• Bug navigating to website by IP has been fixed in Chrome browser (running with --ignore-certificate-errors argument by default).
• Error in some cases when opening Action Designer in Chrome browser has been fixed.
• Bug getting DOM-code and Text of a webpage in Chrome browser has been fixed.
• Errors restarting bases frequently which were leading to slowing down ZennoPoster performance have been fixed.
• Auto-completing in search (Ctrl+F) by source, DOM code and text of a webpage has been disabled.
• Issue accessing project.Json object in new project has been fixed in ProjectMaker.
• Text in windows-1251 encoding is now sent properly in http request with multipart via alternative HTTP method.
• Issues displaying ico thumbnails in request info window has been fixed.
• Bug downloading file with wrong extension via alternative HTTP request sending method has been fixed.
• Errors leading to stopping proxy checking process have been fixed.
• Bug when auto-search sometimes did not work in ProxyCheker has been fixed.
• Bug cleaning project.Context at project "Restart" has been fixed.
• Issue initializing global variables in project when they are overwriting already existing variables has been solved.
• Other bugfixes and enhancements.