Meet Chrome engine ver. 76
New ZennoPoster version features the fresh 76th version of the Chrome browser engine.
It supports most modern standards exploited by various websites.
- Work with more websites.
- Improve the quality of browser profiles by introducing Chrome to your projects.
By default, ZennoPoster uses Chillkat library to handle HTTP requests.
As of now, it has a new alternative option, ZennoHttpClient, which helps resolve issues related to some websites.
Choose the most preferable option on the program level (Settings → Execution) or template level (Project Settings):
- Default (selected in program settings).
- Standard (Chillkat).
- Alternative (ZennoHttpClient).
What’s new in 220.127.116.11
+ Chrome Engine updated to ver. 76.
+ Improved special symbol typing in Chrome.
+ Alternative HTTP request transfer method added. Select the method globally (in Settings → Execution) or locally (in project settings).
+ Remove default headers in HTTP requests in C# (removeDefaultHeaders).
+ In case of an unsuccessful redirection, an error is logged.
+ If an HTTP request is transferred with a non-existing file, an error is logged.
• Sending cookies upon resolving ReCaptcha3.
• Email acceptance auto-setting.
• Copying lists/tables.
• Copying an action ID from the log.
• Coding * in HTTP requests (use an alternative method).
• Looped redirection due to corrupted conversion of + in HTTP requests (use an alternative method).
• Instance’s identification of the memory used.
• Other minor bugs and imperfections.