Zennoposter multithread not working at all

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I ran my project with 5 multithreads and they are not running parallely.
Only one instance action running at a time while keeping all 5 windows open !!

Also the speed has gotten really slow to do even a single action ! I have a 64 gb ram vps, not sure what is even happening anymore.

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I upgraded from lite to standard, could that be one of the reasons ? Maybe i have to change settings somewhere, haven't been able to find out where though

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Keyboard simulations are especially slow, all processes get stuck at keyboard simulations when threads are more than 1.

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tell us more about what every thread is supposed to be doing. How long should every thread run?
There is a known limitation with keyboard emulation but there is some advanced option to override it... please wait for the answer of the support team.

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thread is to build twitter accounts from scratch. The whole process gets stuck at the keyboard simulation part of login for hours now.
Works fine on single thread.

Awaiting answers from the support team as indicated :-)

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How long should every thread run? Is it like - one account, one run or does a thread run and register accounts one by one endlessly?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
1) You can change speed of emulation in action's settings (move it from Quality to trigger).
2) Keyboard emulation work not simultaneously within 1 process (while 1 instance is typing something, others stay and wait while it's finished)
You can Set 1 instance per base here. It will use bit more resources but instances will not wait for each other:

upload_2015-12-6_23-51-34.png

Also i would like to see screncast if problem will stay

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) You can change speed of emulation in action's settings (move it from Quality to trigger).

Where can I find the action settings ? ProjectMaker ?

2) Keyboard emulation work not simultaneously within 1 process (while 1 instance is typing something, others stay and wait while it's finished)
You can Set 1 instance per base here. It will use bit more resources but instances will not wait for each other:

Will do this and check.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
1) In action where you fill any data:

upload_2015-12-7_12-7-29.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)