ZennoPoster MP 4.0.8.0 new build released (30.07.2012)

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
New:
[+] Context Recognizer
[+] Improved quality of image click, added percentages of pictures matching.
[+] Now when you debug a click on the picture and click on the coordinates, you can see where there was a click. In a few seconds, the cross appears in place of click.

Bugfixes:

[*] ProjectMaker consumes less memory. Fixed several memory leaks.

[*] Debug of the project in a separate process, it also substantially reduces the memory leak.

[*] Optimized parameters of the projects executions, to save memory.

[*] CAPTCHA is now loaded on yahoo.

[*] Do not cut off captcha on disabled pictures.

[*] Project maker works stabler with autoclosing tabs.

[*] PanelConatiner no longer displayed. (hopefully)

[*] In debug log scrolls automatically when switching between actions.

[*] Fixed mouse emulation with scrolling elements.

[*] In email action macros are displayed correctly during debug.

[*] Bug with handling tables, which was mentioned by Boxcutter.

[*] Bug with tables, when the separator is dot.

[*] Small bugfixes.

The product is in your account, which was added to the beta test will be deleted after 3 days. Download the latest version as update for third version.

*Context Recognizer vs. Google's menagerie*

As you may know, Google unleashed it's animals to sites around the whole web. One of the main (and probably the most important and complex) parameters, that Google implement in its algorithms relevance between your sites and your incoming and outgoing links.

To protect your site from Google animals, we invent the whole new feature - Context Recognizer.
Context Recognizer will help to determine what's the subject of the web page or text that you specify.
Instead of spamming your links to all resources in a row, you can firstly define the subject of the page where you want to leave a link. If the text on this page does not fit the theme of your site, you should not leave your link here.

Similarly, you can find outgoing links on your website, and check relevance with pages they refer to.

Let's say you have a list of URLs for posting. With the help of the new Context Recognizer feature you can split your database into multiple DBs depends on context. Then, when you will need to advertise your site, you will not post to full database, but you will use only relevant URLs list.

You will be able to post an article about the car insurance to blog with subject about cars, rather than a blog, which publishes announcements of new movies.

You can parse the site (eg, blog) and find pages that are best suited to the subject of your advertising. Leaving relevant comments and posts, you will not only get relevant links but you will have much greater chance to pass moderation, it is very important for high-quality resources.

Context Recognizer is at the stage of beta testing now, despite this, it's already shows a good percentage of recognition and we will improve it :-)

Usage
Firstly you need to specify the text for analysis. You can use article extraction feature (getting the main article action in the toolbox) for this purpose or select the required text on the page manually. Then, you can determine the general theme of the text (~20) or a detailed theme (~150) (This feature is not available for now).

You have to set two filters after that:
Specify the maximum number of themes, which Content recognizer will detect.
Specify the minimum relevance. All values below it will be considered as inappropriate. This parameter varies from 0 to 100.

Theme of text
For example you set 3 subjects and at least 30 percent of relevancy.
As result you will get no more than 3 subjects with relevancy level not less than 30 percent with your text.

Note that final result can have less number of subjects or none at all, if parser will not find any similarities between your text and known subjects.
Found subjects will be comma separated and will be saved to variable.

Testing
ProjectMaker toolbar (at the top) has a button to test Context Recognizer.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great news :-)

Jangoz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Context Recognizer is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for sending mail announcing the update.

What type of links targets, should be analyzed using the "Context Recognizer". Anything other than blog comments?

Another thing i was ably to though of, is to analyses homepage of a site, lets say of a Pligg site, and this way get overall theme of the site. But will this help beat the panda i am not sure. I guess it can help at least a bit, and as well keep the content longer on the site, as it is more relevant.

The content analyses is probably based on something on something like keyword and LSI density and availability?

For "Context Recognizer", what links

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Stroks

Jangoz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We can use this module for content scraping. For combining articles and s.o
For relevant commenting

:-)
Thanks. I am not into scraping content, but scraping sentence by keyword, and them combining them(not more than a sentence per article\author), and auto-rewrite using something like spinrewriter seems to a good idea.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks DD for grate work I bet you work your ass to make Zenno awesome. I do have a complain though, new features although sound good are not very essential, morover Zenno its there to automate building backlinks not decide where to post our backlinks. I know you alredy mention this function here is planed, but I would want to emphesise on that function importance once more, and things like that, function and features that it will make job easier, faster, productive.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For blog commenter i think it is pretty essential, especially after the last update.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks DD for grate work I bet you work your ass to make Zenno awesome. I do have a complain though, new features although sound good are not very essential, morover Zenno its there to automate building backlinks not decide where to post our backlinks. I know you alredy mention this function here is planed, but I would want to emphesise on that function importance once more, and things like that, function and features that it will make job easier, faster, productive.
Gonna agree with this statement. For alot of us lessons in building links isnt necessary, and can rank our sites just fine, independent of study that was conducted by Microsite Masters. I've got plenty of my own sites that i've ranked in competitive niches that didnt follow any of the metrics that Microsite Masters used at all. However, I *WILL* say thank you DD for taking the time out to add something that you felt would have made Zenno better. If I could offer some advice however, I have the following:

You mentioned in this thread: http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?4430-BIG-TIMESAVER!!!-Speed-Up-The-Debug-Process that the feature for helping the debug process would be available to us in the next release (where we are now), but not only do we not have a feature that will speed the debug process up, now debug itself is buggy and is causing errors. Now I know that you have your hands full trying to deliver to us an awesome product (and believe me, I LOVE what you've guys have done with Zennoposter so please dont take this the wrong way), but I think that alot of us would rather see updates made that will speed up, and help the process of workflow, more than things that you guys feel would help us. At least for the right now.

There were several features that members have requested, that I feel should DEFINITELY be a part of Zennoposter MP because they made workflow EXTREMELY easy. For example:

1. Word Processor: String Split - Now I know to you guys you may not feel like that was that big of a deal, but to alot of us string split was HUGE. I understand that we can import things into tables, and split the columns off, but having a word processor with no string split is like eating a bowl of cereal with no milk. Yes, you can still eat the cereal with no milk, but with milk would be better.

2. Word Processor: String Insert - Another feature that I figured would be in the word processor but wasnt. In Zennoposter 3 this was great because If I had strings or blocks of text that I want to put before, after, or in the middle of text, I could do so with no problem. Now with V4 alot more steps need to be taken in order to accomplish this goal.

3. Execution Results: In Zennoposter 3, EVERYTHING you did had an execution result. Didnt matter if it was going to a website, pulling a line from a file, disabling frames, EVERYTHING had an execution result. There are times in V4 where I WISH I could just have a variable to work with instead of having to create a list, and then create a variable from that list because it just adds more work to a process than what should be necessary.

These are just a few things that I would consider to be "minor" additions to an already great program, that would make it better, and would make workflow for those of us that use Zennoposter everyday alot easier.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
On that last part, I'd like to make some clarification, im not asking to bring back execution results, but more so have Variables for everything, similar to how Execution results were. Doing this would cut down on ALOT of steps.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
3. Execution Results: In Zennoposter 3, EVERYTHING you did had an execution result. Didnt matter if it was going to a website, pulling a line from a file, disabling frames, EVERYTHING had an execution result. There are times in V4 where I WISH I could just have a variable to work with instead of having to create a list, and then create a variable from that list because it just adds more work to a process than what should be necessary.
What exept putting more than 1 line to lists instead of variable do you mean?
And what you will do with execution result of disabling frames, and what it would look like?

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Guys, please write you suggestions and future requests in this section.
Also, please visit that part of forum regularly and use "Thank" button for every suggestion that you like :-)

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I get desperate over v4. I hope v3 will work as long as possible, switching to v4 is not an option to me yet. Feels like somebody broke my favorite toy.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Stereomike

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)