Zennoposter is breaking my html - please help

LBrown

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm making a template to post to facebook fan page notes. I create a nice html with images and links. If I manually copy and paste the html to a facebook note everything works fine but when zennoposter puts the html code in a fanpage note instead of pasting code it is pasting images and clickable links. Then, when zenno hits the publish button all of the code is stripped. There are no images and no clickable links, just whatever text there was in the code.

I've been trying to fix this in all sorts of ways and just been failing and failing so if anyone has had this happen before or knows what I am doing wrong, please assist.

If I need to provide more info, just let me know what I need.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should try to use innerhtml as attribute if you haven't done that already.

LBrown

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Using innerhtml doesn't make a difference. I'd love it if someone could look at the notes in facebook to see how it would be done. Like I said, if I paste in the html manually it works fine but when zenno does it, it preformats the html and breaks it when I hit publish.

Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have any experience posting to gaybook, but i do know that if the original txt document is encoded in ANSI you can lose format.

Zenno uses unicode so you have to use something like notepad++ to reencode.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have any experience posting to gaybook, but i do know that if the original txt document is encoded in ANSI you can lose format.

Zenno uses unicode so you have to use something like notepad++ to reencode.
No, this was not the problem here... :-)
There was something weird going on in this one, when i took appart everything and disorted search atributes i got it working. Another problem here is coused by dynamic document address.

Solution Provided ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: LBrown

jdizzle

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
people keep providing solutions but dont make them public. Ive searched through a few threads now with the same.

A problem solved by a private solution

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I guess it was more a problem of coding structure/ errors/typos. Not much sense in telling the world that you forgot a ; or escaped a string in a wrong manner. Though I think there are problems that everyone could have, like getting into logical branch, understanding basic javascript, loops etc, but you find solutions for that all over this place cause it has been asked alot.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)