Zennoposter freeze

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If counting the number of lines from an empty file Zennoposter freezes. I need to count lines from files to make my template work. If my file doesn't contain created accounts, zennoposter should start creating accounts.... but because of freezing it's not possible.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can take first line of a file and check if it is empty (check by logic statement) create a new account.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I already have a logic:

1. It fetches a number from a txt file how many accounts i want to create.
2. It counts the number of lines contained in my login.txt where i save my account data

If number 1 < number 2 it will create accounts.

I have 4 different login.txt files, so i would need 4 additional branches to check if a file is empty... for me it's still a bug that ZP freezes when counting lines of empty files. That's why i reported it here.

My current workaround is that i include in every file a first line:

***necessary line - don't delete***

and it works too.

Благодарностей
Баллы
What if you add these steps between the #1 and #2 you have listed:

Pull first line from file (without delete)
Check to see if that line was blank or not.

Quick question though - just want to verify that the file exists but is blank, right? Because if it is completely gone there is actually a macro you can use to check and see if the file exists.

*EDIT* Sorry, somehow I missed the second half of your post where you explain that you don't want to make a separate branch for each of the files to check if it is empty. Your explanation makes me more curious though, are you sure the files were blank? Because in my experience if you delete all lines with Zenno (as it sounds like you are doing at some point) it will not simply leave a blank file but completely deletes the file.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Raider,

to understand my problem do the following:

1. create an empty .txt file
2. count the number of lines of this empty file with the help of a macro

You will see that Zennoposter freeze...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)