Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы

Automate your tasks in most popular browser - Chrome

Several years of development, and, finally, we made it!:bp:
We are glad to introduce new ZennoPoster with implemented
Chrome browser which you can try now.
Due to this step, program development progress will be sped up, which means that many interesting innovations are awaiting for you in the future.

• Supporting most web-standards and intensively developed
Your projects will be more reliable and stable.

• Increased operation speed and reduced computer resources usage
Run even more threads, scale your earning schemes
without sacrificing performance.

• Automatic browser version update system
Use only up-to-date technologies.

Evaluate the scope of the work done

For the moment, we've implemented about 99% of functionality - this is more than 600 functions.
You can find description of functions available in Chrome version and evaluate the scope of the work done in our wiki:

(Attention! Many links!)

Take part in open Beta-testing!

More than month ago, we've launched closed beta-testing and managed to work with our smart beta-testers.
Now, it's time to start open bet-testing. Every ZennoLab customer who owns ZennoPoster license will be able to use it. If you have questions or comments or you find a bug - please create a post about it in special thread for beta-testing.

Where to get ZennoPoster Chrome Edition?

The program can be downloaded from the link below:

After downloading, it can be installed along with usual ZennoPoster version.

Important: Stable ZennoPoster release 5.25.0.0 available in user area. It does not have Chrome Engine.

How to enable Chrome engine?

Now there are two different browsers available in ZennoPoster:
Firefox (x86 and x64) \
Chrome
Select browser type in project settings or change it during work process on-the-fly:

Get involved into great event

Start New Year with maximum productivity!
Become a part of this great event and join our community right now!

Full list of changes in 5.25.0.0

Added:
+
Chrome engine (full list of changes)
+ ReCaptcha v3 is now supported in recognizing recaptcha action block.

Fixed:
Issues with full mouse emulation in VK have been solved
Bug not saving text with spintax to variable in BotUI has been fixed.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this one able to successfully simulate a simple browserBack action?
I know the FF version isn't.

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Looks like there are issues with Element Tree, stops responding after 2 attempts to explore something on the page...

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
"Upload from", "download to" and "Back" in browser don't work...

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
DRM not supported ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So how about the BrowserBack that does not work on FF either. Is it that hard to emulate?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen When Chrome version will be official release with zennobox support ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't think it's releated to browser engine. You can emulate browser back with Javascript, for example - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13490407/how-to-emulate-browser-back-button-using-javascript
Why do you need this feature? What does it allow to do?
1. I need the backbrowser button because I want to be able to keep my feed position for websites that load big feed search results. Take IG as an example, if I just reload the previous url instead of pressing back I lose the feed position. It just feels more natural than using javascripts or loading the previos url while emulating the referer.

2. The javascript solution you have provided does not work on all websites and I need a reliable solution that works everytime.

I still don't get why so much discussion and workarounds on this subject when this should be basic browser emulation. Does the original chrome or firefox browsers use javascript for its back button?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
1. I need the backbrowser button because I want to be able to keep my feed position for websites that load big feed search results. Take IG as an example, if I just reload the previous url instead of pressing back I lose the feed position. It just feels more natural than using javascripts or loading the previos url while emulating the referer.

2. The javascript solution you have provided does not work on all websites and I need a reliable solution that works everytime.

I still don't get why so much discussion and workarounds on this subject when this should be basic browser emulation. Does the original chrome or firefox browsers use javascript for its back button?
There is actually browser back button in PM browser address bar. But I suppose you need something that you can put into project.
Ok, I'll talk with developers about it.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen I now download chrome beta version 5.26.0.0 , this is same version like 5.26.00 + chrome, right ? If I using chrome version , but take firefox for projects, it is same like I using 5.26.00 without chrome version ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

BrowserBack feature has been added, by the way - https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.27.0.0/webframe.html#topic533.html

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just downloaded the latest update v5.28.0.0...

I don't see in project settings to set default browser to chrome... only giving me options for firefox versions.

Also, when I try and manually change browser instance to chrome, projectmaker crashes when the project is run.

Any ideas?

EDIT: NM, problem solved. I see i needed to download a different version of ZP with Chrome.

Последнее редактирование:

pt001

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)