zennoposter can't insert data on a particular page

squall2011

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,

I'm not able to insert data in a particular page of a site. I'm using the demo version.

To make a post in that site, it requires several steps(browse several pages one by one), the site won't allow you to proceed to next page unless you fill in the required data. On a particular page, zennoposter can input the data correctly and proceed to next step by clicking the 'next' button, but after I completed the next few steps, the site says I haven't fill any data in that particular page. If I go back to that particular page by clicking 'previous' button several times, the filled data will be gone.

I tried to input using manually input data, 'set value', branch builder and the results are the same.

This problem only happens to zennoposter, I tried to use other browswer like ie8, ie9 and firefox and they all can 'remember' the input of data with no problem.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you manually entering the data when doing your successful tests or copy/paste ?

Some sites recognize that the data is not being entered manually and flag the session - You can use the ZennoPoster Simulation keyboard/mouse events if this is the case :

View thread here -

Or the solution may be lack of pauses in your template...

squall2011

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I found the problem is in recording, when I click 'stop recording' and input the data, the page can recongized the data I inserted, but if I let zennoposter to record, then it won't recongized.

Fyi, I tried manually entering the data as well as copy&paste, they all work on other browsers.

I also followed the thread to install the samples for Simulation keyboard/mouse events, is that enough? That doesn't seem to make any differences, thought I'm not sure if I got it right.

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)