Zennoposter and cold emailing

Boykari

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone,

I build a template to make cold emailing.

The template work like this:

First step -> I take email adress to shoot, I choose when I want to follow up, I save my prospect in CRM and I send an email

Second step -> I have to check if the person respond to my mail and it's not working in this step.

I wanted to use the receive email block to check if I have a mail from a certain email in my mailbox but it seems if I put the mail adress in the receive mail regex it's not working. If someone have idea :-)

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone,

I build a template to make cold emailing.

The template work like this:

First step -> I take email adress to shoot, I choose when I want to follow up, I save my prospect in CRM and I send an email

Second step -> I have to check if the person respond to my mail and it's not working in this step.

I wanted to use the receive email block to check if I have a mail from a certain email in my mailbox but it seems if I put the mail adress in the receive mail regex it's not working. If someone have idea :-)
Might be you add email with wrong regex ?
Just try some other regex methods, its hard to say something, without any example, but i think, the problem originates from you regex, and might be it wrong
Maybe in email, some spaces tabs, and etc.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)