News ZennoPoster 7 - grandiose update! (Beta testing)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы

ZennoPoster grandiose update to version 7!

Dear friends!

ZennoPoster has being actively developed for over 10 years and dozens thousand of people are using it daily.
For many customers this is necessary work tool and one of few programs that they once decided to buy on the Internet.

ZennoPoster has already reached version 7 status by its functionality - just check latest updates.

Major ZennoPoster updates in 2018-2019

Chrome engine
Supported two most common browser engines in the world -
Chrome and
Firefox (x86 and x64).
More info

Anonymity
The program has advanced profile generation system and anonymity control.
More info

Bot interface
Feature for creating awesome interfaces for your bots.
More info

Parse-helper
Tool which allows to parse any info within few clicks.
More info

Plugins in ProjectMaker
Special option for creating custom action blocks - plugins in ProjectMaker for repeated use of template functionality.
More info

However, ZennoPoster design and interface that you know has not been changed significantly since 2012.

Thereafter, the program has overgrown with so many features, that screen space was not enough to place all of them and needed to be optimized.

Designing new program look, we've eliminated large number of errors and implemented several suggestions from you - our dear users!

Not all enhancements were included into the first release of new ZennoPoster 7, but most of them will be implemented already in next updates!

Together with you, we have created new and modern, easy-to-use and truly awesome tool.
And we are pleased to introduce it to you - ZennoPoster 7

New ProjectMaker
For active and modern people

Absolutely new design

We have developed new design for ProjectMaker starting from zero, but kept everything on it's places, so that it would be familiar and easy-to-use for you.

clickable ↑

Increased interface operation speed

Response speed of program interface has been increased as well as ProjectMaker start time reduced.

Combined recording and editing window

Design has modern minimalism style making interface more concise, clear and consistent.
We also reduced number of interface windows and left only important ones making navigation more intuitive.

Advanced Editor has been removed.
Show/Hide browser option added instead.

It can be handled easily with hotkey F8 during work.
Show/Hide browser are actually 2 separate view modes, in each you can customize windows as you wish - log, traffic and others. There is no need to switch to recording mode anymore.

If you accidentally configure windows incorrectly, you can always reset them via menu Window ->Interface mode -> Standard.

Flexible menu settings

ProjectMaker is the program with huge number of different features, therefore we decided to follow the concept of menus and toolbars familiar to most users, where many options are duplicated for your convenience. The menu also does not take up too much space, as it is located in window header.

Compact mode

Not all of us have a large monitor or two, and also, sometimes we have to work on the go using a laptop with a small screen. In new zennoposter, you can adapt the program to your device with couple clicks, selecting compact display mode in menu.

Tools available at any time

Now all program tools are located in special section "Tools", but, if necessary, they can be duplicated on the panel.

Significantly updated editor design

We significantly re-designed editor window in order to increase project readability, as well as groups and actions giving them modern and convenient look.
Fonts have become more smooth and now it will become even more comfortable to work in a project!

Some actions have got more variability.
For example, “Browser settings” action now has many different icons depending on content.

Fast add action menu

To quickly find and add necessary action to project layout, use hotkey Ctrl+T.
In opened form, start typing action name. Select matching action which will be added to your project.

Start screen

It has been changed a little, but remained in usual view.
However, we are planning to make several enhancements for it, stay tuned. :-)

More informative profile

«Current profile» option is accompanied by basic information about profile in use.
This is especially convenient when debugging a template with large number of profiles used.

Sorting opened template tabs

This feature will appeal to those who usually works with multiple templates at once.
Now you can switch opened projects with simple Drag&Drop and stick most important ones.

Show/Hide static blocks

This option was available in old ZennoPoster, but not in advanced editor.
Now it works in all modes - with or w/out browser.

«Clear log» button not disappearing under spoiler anymore

Button for clearing log is now located at well visible place as most frequently used.

Increased URL field in GET/POST request blocks.

There is no need to scroll long URL input as it's whole visible now.

Settings in separate window

Settings have been moved to separate window Edit ->Settings

New ZennoPoster
Explosive speed

New interface

ZennoPoster has also been significantly re-designed as well as ProjectMaker.

Clickable ↑

Increased speed and stability

Huge interface acceleration and lack of freezes due to re-developed ZennoPoster engine.

(demonstrating work in 1000+ threads)

Instance preview mode

Browser instance preview mode has been added for displaying all working instances in small size. You will be able to monitor all running threads in one window.

Informative instance icon

If your project works with browser, you will be able to see what browser engine is used - FireFox or Chrome.

UPDATE 09.07.2019 - Version 7.0.1.0

Dark Theme

You requested - we made, long-awaited dark theme is now available in ZennoPoster!
You can change UI theme at any moment in program settings:

ProjectMaker

clickable ↑

ZennoPoster

clickable ↑

Super human emulation mode implementation

New mode for emulating user activity called «SuperEmulation» has been implemented into ZennoPoster.
It allows to bypass anti-bot detectors based on neural networks, such as Akamai Bot Detector.
This mode can be enabled in project settings:

For those who works with C#, we added new argument "SuperEmulation" to our API:
C#:
instance.EmulationLevel = "SuperEmulation";

Choose your own ZennoPoster

We understand that sometimes it's hard to accept changes and you need time to adapt.
Therefore you can choose by yourself which version to continue using.
New version can be installed along with old one, all settings will be kept.
But we are confident that you like our new ZennoPoster as we have taken into account your user experience, hundreds comments and suggestions and made the software even more convenient for you.

To take part in beta-testing, you should own ZennoPoster license (from Lite to Pro) and have latest updates, or choose demo.
Select EN files for English language.

Download now

How to report problems?

Let's make our collective testing not only enjoyable, but also useful.
If you find a serious bug, please report it in details with clear explanation as to developers, as to other users.

Please report bugs only related to new features in new version.

Please leave your suggestions and report bugs in special section:

Report bugs in ZP7 Beta

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One question why 7, from 5, no version 6 ?
or was there a version 6 being tested and scrapped and a whole new engine was built and called 7?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Sergodjan

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP pro licence 5 will get free update to 7?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

cherubin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, how can we get back the left sidebar ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

cherubin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, so it opens a popin. So now we cannot keep it always open ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

cherubin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not easy to change habits of the drag and drop you offered however i think i will finally succeed, with a little time.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We will be able to undock panel "project" in this new version?
Maybe this is restriction of demo :p

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cool, for people who work with two or more monitors, separete browser and project tabs are essential.
I'll stop test until browser can be undock from main panel.
Deploy in one monitor sucks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just installed the new Zenno Version 7 at first glance it looks quite good but I can't find/open the "Toolbar" in the new V7. Can't find it under "Window" in the top menu nor in the general settins. How can I activate it?

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Thank you :-) I have overlooked that. Too bad that there is no possibility to keep the toolbar open or a option in the general settings to enable it at the left side as it was in V5 (where it was also possible to hide it automatically).

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Show Project-Name in "Instance Preview"

As shown in the attached screenshot, it would be clearer (especially when many projects are running simultaneously) when the name of the associated project is visible in the small preview-window under "Instance Preview". Maybe optional via right click menue. Additionally it would be also appreciated to see the name of the project in the instance window (when I click on "Show" in ZP) - see 2nd image.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Compatibility between V5 and V7?

I opened some projects that I have created with PM v 5.29.3.0 in the latest version of PM (7.0.6.1) and just saved it (just moved the "Start" circle a litte - no other changes). As I thought this would maybe solve the problem I described here: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/bugs-in-version-5-35-0-0.65957/#post-464879

But now all the projects dont't work any longer with ZP 5.29.3.0. In V7 they start but not in V5! It just shows the triangle-symbol for a running project but no instance is visible and nothing happens, even after a hour (the projects should not take more than 10 minutes to finish in general).

Are there any known compatibility issues between projects created with V5 running on V7 or vice versa?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Show Project-Name in "Instance Preview"

As shown in the attached screenshot, it would be clearer (especially when many projects are running simultaneously) when the name of the associated project is visible in the small preview-window under "Instance Preview". Maybe optional via right click menue. Additionally it would be also appreciated to see the name of the project in the instance window (when I click on "Show" in ZP) - see 2nd image.

Thank you for your feedback, I'll send it to developers.

Compatibility between V5 and V7?

I opened some projects that I have created with PM v 5.29.3.0 in the latest version of PM (7.0.6.1) and just saved it (just moved the "Start" circle a litte - no other changes). As I thought this would maybe solve the problem I described here: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/bugs-in-version-5-35-0-0.65957/#post-464879

But now all the projects dont't work any longer with ZP 5.29.3.0. In V7 they start but not in V5! It just shows the triangle-symbol for a running project but no instance is visible and nothing happens, even after a hour (the projects should not take more than 10 minutes to finish in general).

Are there any known compatibility issues between projects created with V5 running on V7 or vice versa?
Projects created in 7 version should be fully compatible with 5 version, unless you don't include new functionality into it, which is absent in 5 version.
Didn't you add some new actions in version 7 and re-saved the project? Didn't you add super emulation level for mouse emulation in project settings?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your feedback, I'll send it to developers.

Projects created in 7 version should be fully compatible with 5 version, unless you don't include new functionality into it, which is absent in 5 version.
Didn't you add some new actions in version 7 and re-saved the project? Didn't you add super emulation level for mouse emulation in project settings?
Okay I will check that in the projects. Is it also a problem if a re-save a project in V7 with the new "dark theme" and the so called "action background" and want to use it in V5 after that?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Okay I will check that in the projects. Is it also a problem if a re-save a project in V7 with the new "dark theme" and the so called "action background" and want to use it in V5 after that?
No, design change shouldn't affect project functionality. The most possible reason - emulation level in settings.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Just saw in the news-section of the english part of the forum here, that V 7.0.4.0 was released. But in the russian part there is already V 7.0.6.1 available (that I also have already installed in EN). Does that mean that v 7.0.4 is more stable and reliable than the newer versions or is there another reason?
As I'm facing many things not working in 7.0.6.1 I'm considering to install 7.0.4.0 if that version maybe works better?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
@VladZen Just saw in the news-section of the english part of the forum here, that V 7.0.4.0 was released. But in the russian part there is already V 7.0.6.1 available (that I also have already installed in EN). Does that mean that v 7.0.4 is more stable and reliable than the newer versions or is there another reason?
As I'm facing many things not working in 7.0.6.1 I'm considering to install 7.0.4.0 if that version maybe works better?
This means that we just inform english-speaking users about new versions a little later. It's beta in any case.

• Спасибо
Реакции: MajesticZP
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)