Release ZennoPoster 5 New build 5.9.3.0 (16 Sep 2015)

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
New
[+] Working with ranges options have been extended.
[+] “Image processing” feature now supports transparent images added as watermark. Transparent areas of image won’t be filled with white color.
[+] Emulation smoothness has been improved when inserting symbols into webpage fields (for emulation with large delays).
[+] New setting “Remember number of last opened projects” that allows to control number of last opened projects on start page in PM has been added.
[+] Animation that allows to show/hide program windows in ProjectMaker has been disabled in recording mode.
[+] The parameter “Exit by failure, if list is empty” has been added to operation with list “Select sublist”.
[+] “Convert to C#” feature in project editor now allows to convert variable macros.
[+] Options “Set value from profile”, “Set value from variable” and Intellisearch are now available even when recording mode is disabled in PM.
[+] Errors processing in program log has been improved, error messages became more clear.
[+] “E-mail processing” action will be aborted at first attempt when entering incorrect authorization data.
[+] GeoIP has been updated in ProxyChecker.
[+] Action “If” error message is now displayed in ZP log.
[+] BypassCaptcha service has been added.
[+] Proxies loading from Javascript sources has been sped up.
[+] New property project.Path has been added for using it in C# code, it is the same as project.Directory, but with terminating \ in the end.
[+] New C# method HtmlElement.Reload has been added allowing to reload not working properly Flash objects.
[+] New C# method ZennoPoster.InterruptTask has been added for interrapting tasks.
[+] New C# method ZennoPoster.ValidateEmail has been added allowing to validate email address.
[+] Support of luminati.io proxy service has been added.

Bug fixes
[*] CSS disabling issue has been solved.
[*] The bug filling fields on a webpage, such as Login, Name, etc. has been fixed.
[*] Authorization in social networks bug has been fixed.
[*] Operation of taking text from a webpage has been corrected. Scripts and any other garbage won’t be taken.
[*] Issues downloading files have been fixed.
[*] Ctrl+V operation bug has been fixed.
[*] Few memory leak bugs have been fixed.
[*] Muting sound bug in ProjectMaker and in browser instance has been fixed.
[*] The bug working with socks5 proxies with authorization has been fixed.
[*] Getting instance.ActiveTab.Handle bug has been fixed.
[*] Freezing bug when using the property instance.ActiveTab.Title has been fixed.
[*] Issues working with cookie has been solved.
[*] Wrong extension bug when downloading files using HTTP requests has been fixed.
[*] Issues operating in browser with disabled Adblock plugin have been fixed.
[*] Error processing html element events that not included into current event list (for example paste) has been fixed.
[*] The bug cutting/pasting several groups of action blocks in ProjectMaker has been fixed.
[*] The bug of unbinding lists and tables from tasks has been fixed.
[*] The problem removing unused variables when working with nested project has been fixed.
[*] Saving lists issue when editing them via C# code using the indexer has been solved.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
What is point of new features if old problems is not fixed ?
I'm still seeing stable version 5.7.5.3 this is 7 versions is with no point.

Bug reports is useful as you are forcing to go test 5.9+ but this is really not what everybody wants to do as I see. It is not stable version, and users more and more avoid to install and test...

Me myself is trying to work with 5.8.7.0, by now it works good for me, but not for others. And as I'm selling templates mainly I'm really interested to get version what works for everybody...

What guys is happening ??? No problems like that were there up to 5.7.5.3 and following. :(

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
About a year ago rostonix added: support for php (beside C# and JS in PM), to the todo list, any update on this?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
[+] Add support of luminati.io proxy service.

More info about this would be good. Can not find any option for this...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)