5 831
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: amul и Yann

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen i know this new version has been delayed for over a year now. We are in July 2020 - do you think we'll have a beta or alpha to test and debug...

this month?
next month?

or after october/november/december?

thank you for working so hard on this new version.. as you know the world is moving to mobile so droid is the next step

• Спасибо
Реакции: PavelK и morpheus93

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
@VladZen i know this new version has been delayed for over a year now. We are in July 2020 - do you think we'll have a beta or alpha to test and debug...

this month?
next month?

or after october/november/december?

thank you for working so hard on this new version.. as you know the world is moving to mobile so droid is the next step
Unfortunately, there are no certain dates yet. But I'm trying to persuade developers to publish at least beta version as soon as possible.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax и morpheus93

ibred

Client
Благодарностей
3 538
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: kaboom

kaboom

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After successful installation, when the program is launched after the display of "load modules" nothing happens.

For the Russian thread link with instructions I get an error message: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." (I am correctly logged in on the forum)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
After successful installation, when the program is launched after the display of "load modules" nothing happens.

For the Russian thread link with instructions I get an error message: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." (I am correctly logged in on the forum)
Please make diagnostic report on launch problem (you should run Diagnostic.exe from program directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoDroidLite\2.0.0.0\Progs )
and send us created report.zip file.
P.S. you should be able to see russian thread now.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kaboom

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
"The test build is available to all customers who previously purchased ZennoDroid, even if the subscription is currently inactive. And as we promised, all users who bought ZennoDroid earlier will have their subscription renewed for up to 1 year for free ! "

I bought ZennoDroid back then and it never worked for me. Not even I could install the emulator on my server. How can I get the promised free 1 year subscription for the new version of ZennoDroid now? Thanks.

ibred

Client
Благодарностей
3 538
Баллы

hillbh2

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Same problem happens here, can you allow me to see the russian forum also?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

hillbh2

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
The same program when the program lauch, nothing happen after display of "load modules"
There is no info for this problem on ru forum.
Please make diagnostic report - reporduce the problem and run Diagnostic.exe from Progs folder in program directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoDroidLite\2.0.0.0\Progs
Send us created report.zip file.

hillbh2

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is no info for this problem on ru forum.
Please make diagnostic report - reporduce the problem and run Diagnostic.exe from Progs folder in program directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoDroidLite\2.0.0.0\Progs
Send us created report.zip file.
I have followed the steps and generated the report.zip file, is attached, thanks.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I have followed the steps and generated the report.zip file, is attached, thanks.
Thank you for the report. Please re-download and install fixed version from dropbox.

Please also re-download and resinstall updated ZennoDroid version.

Inform us whether the problem solved or not.

NGUYEN

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
IS this version 2.0 working? I wanna buy but just to make sure it works

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

megasushi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So if I buy ZennoDroid now I can try the beta and will get 6 months updates for free once it's released?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)